• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

blacksmoke

howdy howdy

glad i saw this, kmkdieselperformance is a member on another sight i frequent. he cross posted some pics from this sight to that one. this is obviously a better sight already.lol well look forward to talkin' more about diesels and a heck of a lot less about people putting stickers and fake hood scoops on their silly hemi's:roll:

Guest 9812VCTD

Welcome to ITD glad Nic got you steered over here, sounds like a nice truck you've got from the info in your sig.

Justin

:coallol, thanks for the warm welcome, fellas. look forward to learning more about my truck, through others experience and expertise. i'll keep all posted on up coming mods and such as well. we are in the process of ordering a silver bullet 72mm turbo from industrial injections. and have already ordered the twin cp3 settup from them. just waiting for the brackets to arrive. haven't got the flux 3 injectors in yet but they should be arriving back here next week from f-1 diesel. they will be replacing the old ddp 80 horse setup. we just installed the air dog 150 a few weeks ago. but since the injectors are out, and have been for about a month. i don't even know how it compares to the old fass95 setup. oh well. patience is a virtue i'm told. ............load a crap if you ask me$$$

glad to see you over here much better site for diesels

haha no kidding man, wish i hadn't made so many friends over there. now i gotta check in there every day just to say howdy. but i sure like not havin' to sort through all the stupid threads about which window stickers will look good on so'n'sos stupid hemi with a plastic air horn and chrome 22"s:-x

hahahahaahahahaaha exactly:death::pcmad:bouncyand the smilies are better here too. i'd get banned for these on the other sight. they act like there are a whole bunch of 12 year olds gettin' on to discuse the amount of power their daddies hemi has. :bs