Sign in to follow this  
arcojet

Bullydog?

Guest ShanesLB7

NoWhere... I found my best deals on-line - Ebay..

Give Cahammer a call.. I would honestly stear towards the smarts or Diablo Predator. I had nothing but troubles with the BDDL in my 06. Loved in to death in my 05 not so much after that even with the current downloads??? :rant:

Cahammer do you carry Diablo's???

I found a company that will sell me the Diablo Sport Predator along with the Diablo Sport powerpuck for $380? But they're not out for 06 yet.. I just got my 5" turbo back system and will be installing it this weekend.. Keeping the kit-kat but goona try it without the muffler first...

Shane

Guest ShanesLB7

Cahammer --

Just checked out your store. Not a bad price on the outlook BD Combo.. I'm just not convinced on BD's stuff for the 06.. On DTR there is guys with problems left and right.. I was one of them.. I only had 500 miles and had problems..

I was leaning towards the tripledog mainly for the high idle, fog lights on with brights and acc. on - key off features that no dealer seems to want to enable for me. Any others out there do it??

Guest ShanesLB7

IF you know someone with one you can do it without purchasing one. All of those functions came on my truck?? Where did you get it? I got mine in Mt Home..

Shane

Bought mine in poky. Also called I.F, Twin, Nampa and Mtn. Home and they all said NO CAN DO. It's been about a month so maybe they have changed their mind by now. Guess I'll start calling again

Guest ShanesLB7

Sorry, Didn't mean to offend.. Check out Dieseltruckresource.com there was a thread on the idle up for 06 6-speed's I will see what I can find..

Shane

No offence taken :lol: I did the ecm pin bypass according to the posts on DTR. The only dealer that did say it could be done was the one in MTN.Home but they said they wouldn't enable it for me untill DC said it was ok to do so.Every other dealer said they cant do it on 6-speeds and wouldn't even take the time to try it. Thats why I was going to go with a triple dog to enable the extra features.

Guest Smokin Monster

We do carry Diablo Sport products but they are not out yet for the 06s. Bully Dog really does make good products. In my experience if you have a problem with your Bully Dog product they are really good at getting the problem resolved. With any product, any brand, some like it some don't. We are the only Bully Dog dealer form Idaho that I saw at the Bully Dog Dealer training. So if you have any questions let us know.

Guest ShanesLB7

Do you have the 06 tripledog w/outlook? Maybe my problem was I bought it in 05 for an 05? My biggest problem was it was tripping the abs light and a few others made my dash look like a christmas tree. Bullydog's CS was awesome they helped me out both times the DL took a crap. I guess I am just skeptical. I want to add power just not sure which one to get.. BD or others?? Shoot me a price on the combo. I might have to drive up to Burley..

Shane

I have a product that I am working on that might be of interest for you.. Give me your e-mail and I will let you know what I am working on..

Guest Smokin Monster
We do carry Diablo Sport products but they are not out yet for the 06s...

The Diabo Sport programmers (U7131) for the 06-07 5.9L Cummins will be available Jan 30th.

Guest BigBully
Thinking about pulling the trigger, Where is the best place in the Twinfalls area to get a Tripledog?

You can also email or pm Smokin Monster, he sells them. monster@monster4x4performance.com He is a pretty good guy to deal with. He also "uses" the stuff he sells, you can see him pulling and winning in the truck pulls all summer long. So he knows what he is talking about.:thumbup: