• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

kmkdieselperformance

got the nos hooked up

Guest ShanesLB7

Daaaaamn Dude nos and water meth...:thumbup: I would have hiddden the bottle though.. Up there gives it away!!!:twisted:

Guest 9812VCTD

Look's good did you get your line ran up to the engine and nozzle mounted yet? I think it looks cool on your stack cover!

Justin

Guest ShanesLB7
Just went for a tect run and I am pissed with the .88 jet as soon as it kicks on instantly slips the clutch so I need the iron giant now guess I aint going to get to dyno with the nos just yet.

Bummer so U running a shot of both or just one?? I am interested in spraying not sure what yet...:twisted:

I tried both but I was having a lot of problems I have all my power lines plummed into one line and it kept freezing the screen on the edge and not letting the nos kick in I only got 2 trys and it didnt come close to holding. My water meth is in the horn and the nos is pre intercooler also I think the .088 is like 150hp not sure though

Just went for a tect run ...... it instantly slips the clutch .......

Dain'g, I thought I heard a loud cry for 'mercy'.......

Just went for a tect run and I am pissed with the .88 jet as soon as it kicks on instantly slips the clutch so I need the iron giant now guess I aint going to get to dyno with the nos just yet.

what clutch do you have now???

shane theres a guy over on another sight i frequent that is selling a brand new snow performance water meth kit for 550, they retail for around 800. plus you can run windshield washer fluid , CHEAP!!!!!

that nitrous settup is sweet nick. what are the pros and cons of nos on the motor?

Guest ShanesLB7
shane theres a guy over on another sight i frequent that is selling a brand new snow performance water meth kit for 550, they retail for around 800. plus you can run windshield washer fluid , CHEAP!!!!!

that nitrous settup is sweet nick. what are the pros and cons of nos on the motor?

Got a link to the site??

Guest ShanesLB7
i sent it to him shane. let me know if you don't hear from him. and i'll try again:)

My wife says thanks for spending more money!!!:lol::thumbup::twisted:

Here's the NO2/H2OCHO3 injection system I designed for the '05 shop truck:

post-401-145494291732_thumb.jpg

That was before installing the 304SS intake horn & boost-reference tubing. Nitrous is pre-CAC of course:

post-401-145494291724_thumb.jpg