IDPisan

4/19,20/08 Bomb party!! Meridian...

The BOMB party will be held at the Pacific house movers yard in Meridian. It's located at 12348 W. Franklin, Meridain. That's just west of Cloverdale. There are three bays, air, and plenty of room for overnighters. No pit, so keep that in mind. I need to get an idea of how many people are coming so please let me know!! Yay, Bomb party!!!!!

Sounds good. I'll have to do some conferencing with the "Boss Lady". I'm in a bit of a need of a BOMB Party for my trailer to get ready for the upcoming camping, fishing, and hunting seasons. Are there 30-Amp plugins we can use? My converter is shot and I don't have a generator.

Since I haven't been to one of these before, I'll ask these questions that have probably been answered a thousand times.

1. Are we renting these facilities?

2. If so, how do we split the costs?

3. As stated above, I'd need a plugin or a generator to do an overnighter. Is a plugin available to the overnighters?

With or without the trailer, I plan on being there. If nothing else, I'll hand tools back and forth and take pictures.

I should be there. Do you guys think we could put in HD pitman/idler arms and tie-rods?

Nope go somewhere else... no one likes you! ( | ):nutkick :poke

Just kiddin... You still need to get that transgo on too dude. GET ON IT

I know man but with the steering stuff I don't really know how to do it:confused:

Me either... Otherwise we could do it one day after school...

Sounds good. I'll have to do some conferencing with the "Boss Lady". I'm in a bit of a need of a BOMB Party for my trailer to get ready for the upcoming camping, fishing, and hunting seasons. Are there 30-Amp plugins we can use? My converter is shot and I don't have a generator.

Since I haven't been to one of these before, I'll ask these questions that have probably been answered a thousand times.

1. Are we renting these facilities?

2. If so, how do we split the costs?

3. As stated above, I'd need a plugin or a generator to do an overnighter. Is a plugin available to the overnighters?

With or without the trailer, I plan on being there. If nothing else, I'll hand tools back and forth and take pictures.

Anyone care to enlighten the FNG?

ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 jeff arranged this location. thanks jeff :thumbup:

2 just need to keep jeff supplied in beverages :cheer:

3 jeff will need to answer this one. but if no plugin i'll have a little generator to charge your batt

im sure jeff will add coments soon on what else we need to bring or do

I'm a possible for an over nighter. saturday night righ? I need to get the camper out and this might be a good excuse for me to get it out. I'll let you guys know.

im pretty sure i need to come to this one. if possable i need to make a single stack i have a stack but not exaust pipe. and i need to put in my tst fuel stop plate and turn my starwheel on my p7100