DieselMinded

Diesels For Nature Campaign

Hello fellow diesel enthusiasts,

We would like to invite you to take part in the Diesels For Nature Campaign.

The Diesels For Nature Campaign is here to shift the stereotype of diesel enthusiasts as being polluters and not caring about the environment. Our goal is to move the diesel enthusiast community forward in a positive manner by action, not just words.

Our goal is to plant 500 trees coast to coast and do it before May 31, 2008.

Keep Your Money All you have to do is care about nature and put forth some effort to give back, as the Campaign Committee will fund 50 trees for this diesel community,

5 lucky members here will get 10 trees each

Thanks To:

Diesel Bombers - www.dieselbombers.com

Diesel Dawgs - www.dieseldawgs.com

High Desert Ravelco. - www.highdesertravelco.com

Diesel Bookmarks - www.dieselbookmarks.com

The Diesel Classifieds - www.thedieselclassifieds.com

The Tool Guy - http://www.dieselbombers.com/tool-supplier/

Upstate Diesel Performance - www.upstatedieselperformance.com

If you would like to participate, All you have to do is be 1 of the first 5 people to follow these steps:

1. Fill out the Diesels For Nature Form - http://www.dieselbookmarks.com/dieselsfornature.zip

2. Email it to dieselsfornature@dieselbombers.com

Once 5 People have decided to participate from this forum I will post on this thread.

It would be nice if you would take some pics while planting the trees and send them to us .

The email address to send the pics to is: dieselsfornature@dieselbombers.com

We are NOT doing this to bring in new members. We consider this Diesel Communities administrators and members our friends and ask you to help us reach the goal of 500 trees planted before May 31st 2008 as an earmark for diesel enthusiasts everywhere.

Thanks ,

The Diesels For Nature Committee

What type of tree are we talking about here? How big are they? Where would we need to go to get them? Are they delivered to our home?

A lot of information is missing from this request. I'd like to help out, but I'm not driving out of state to pick up the trees. That would be counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish. MORE INFO, PLEASE.

BTW...I applaud you for what you're doing. This sounds like a great project.

If you click on this link http://www.arborday.org/shopping/memberships/memberships.cfm?trackingid=528and put in your Zip Code it will tell you what is available for your area. These trees will be shipped to your home address that you provide. If you look through the National Arbour site this is exactly what this program is. DieselBombers is just buying your membership for you as part of this promotion of Arbor Day.

As of Right now we have put 140 Trees In the Ground ! Our Goal is 500 and to do it ASAP, Its FREE - wont cost you a dime , 10 Trees to your Door just fill out the form and email it , Get them and plant them take a photo if you want and send it in and your Done

No Catches at all

Thanks for your Efforts in helping make Diesels For Nature a Success To Diesel Enthusiasts

DM

No one in Idaho Wants Free Trees ?

We have 50 Trees Set Aside for ITD , Fill out the form and email it in , Its That Easy We have People in place taking care of Shipping And Tree Care ,

Thanks For Taking Part in this !

DM

I got the .zip file to work. That's how I found out there wasn't alot of info associated with this.

I can have the trees shipped to my home, but because of my back and shoulder surgeries, I'll need help do the plantings.

I'll send in the form to have the trees shipped to my house, so let's be thinking of a weekend and a place to plant these trees once they arrive.

Sorry for the confusion on this.

This is what is supposed to open up if you just want to fill in the info here and then copy and paste into an e-mail to the web address shown below it will work just fine. Sorry for the confusion.

Diesel Bombers Diesels For Nature Campaign

First Name :

Last Name :

Street Address :

City:

State :

Zip Code :

Your Local Diesel Community Web Site :

eMail This Form to -

dieselsfornature@dieselbombers.com

Subject -

Diesels For Nature

Email sent. I'll let you know when the trees arrive. Hopefully, I'll get advance notice of their arrival so I can be here when they come in.

Sorry for the confusion on this.

This is what is supposed to open up if you just want to fill in the info here and then copy and paste into an e-mail to the web address shown below it will work just fine. Sorry for the confusion.

Diesel Bombers Diesels For Nature Campaign

First Name :

Last Name :

Street Address :

City:

State :

Zip Code :

Your Local Diesel Community Web Site :

eMail This Form to -

dieselsfornature@dieselbombers.com

Subject -

Diesels For Nature

gettin er done now :thumbup:

thnks guys

Goal Has Been Reached Thanks to All who Helped !

Please Submit photos of you planting the trees to dieselsfornature@dieselbombers.com and you could win a $145 Prize

If you Wish track the article Build and Photos Ect ... Here's the Thread

http://www.dieselbombers.com/specific-site-details/11308-diesel-bombers-national-arbor-day-foundation-presents-diesels-nature.html

Thanks Again

Diesels For Nature Committee

Diesel Bombers - www.dieselbombers.com

Diesel Dawgs - www.dieseldawgs.com

High Desert Ravelco. - www.highdesertravelco.com

Diesel Bookmarks - www.dieselbookmarks.com

The Diesel Classifieds - www.thedieselclassifieds.com

The Tool Guy - http://www.dieselbombers.com/tool-supplier/

Upstate Diesel Performance - www.upstatedieselperformance.com

When are we notified about receiving the trees? Anyone heard anything yet? Maybe I wasn't selected to receive trees.