• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest 9812VCTD

S.E. ITD Dinner Meet April 10 at 6:30 At The Green T Restaurant

Guest 9812VCTD

Time again for the S.E. ITD members monthly dinner meet. We meet at 6:30 outside the Green T Restaurant and B.S. for awhile then head in for Dinner around 7:00. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Justin

hopefully we get a good turnout as now it stays light out later and we're finally getting some warmer weather so we dont freeze are arsses off bs'ing. last April we had like 20 people and 17 trucks.

Guest 9812VCTD

My schedule sucks this year I'm supposed to be working nights but I'm going to see if I can get the night off to make it down.

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

I had to take a day of Vacation but I'll be at the dinner meet might bring the whole Family down.

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

I talked to the wife and it sounds like she is going to come along she was wondering if everyone else is going to bring there kids or get a sitter? Let me know what you guys plan on doing, this will be a good sized turnout so I will probably have to call and make Reservations for Thursday night.

Thanks,

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Good deal we'll see if we can get a sitter rounded up for the kids.

Justin

will be bringing wife and the boys, 8 and 11. look forward to seeing everyone and maybe meeting some new faces. weather looks good.

Getting a sitter and the wife and I are gonna thumb a ride down with Josh (willja). Would love to bring the truck down, but first it's just a Ford, nothing special to gock at jk and second how can I turn down a ride in Josh's big mean black beast of a dodge?

Getting a sitter and the wife and I are gonna thumb a ride down with Josh (willja). Would love to bring the truck down, but first it's just a Ford, nothing special to gock at jk and second how can I turn down a ride in Josh's big mean black beast of a dodge?

Oh come on now Reid, What do you want now?:lol: :lol: And you do have a nice truck...... for a Ford.:poke:lol:

Guest POWERTRIP

I wont be makin it.:-( But even though its mostly all dodges they will still let ya park next to them.:thumbup: