• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Uncle Bubba    0

Can't see what the other end is connected to but I would guess it's a vent for gas or fumes of some type. You have to get it up in the wind so it will draw, just like your fireplace chimney over the roof.

jmono    0

It's so when my uncle starts his truck up in the morning smoke doesn't hit his house and go into his garage and window. Walt (that's my uncles neighbor) says it gives him a headache. So he made this to fix it... :lol:

jmono    0
What a great thing to do for your neighbor, your uncle get my vote for neighbor of the year award!

It was my uncles neighbor that built it, not my uncle.

nate    0

I knew right away what that was. My Dad built something like that in his warehouse that fits on his tractor. He fires it up and lets it warm up before going outside to blow the snow, so it would smoke up the building and all the expensive campers, cars, boats, motorcycles, etc.

jmono    0

This guys has solar panels on his roof, and some in his back yard. And he used to have a windmil til everyone complained about the noise it made... he is a nice guy, just a little weird.

nate    0

Dan. Some people get sick from exhaust, and diesel exhaust can be stinky. My old roomate got a great deal on an 02 Cummins a few years ago because the old man would get asthma attacks if he breathed in the exhaust :shock:

I bet they are neighbors like the my parent's neighbors... between each other they are borrowing tools, equipment, labor, etc.

Big_Dan97    0

I think the idea is um ok but its just funny to me that a person would go through that kind off effort...its great that people are neighbors like that, you dont see that much. For me gas vehicles smell horrible but to each his own.