• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
cbrahs

Maddog needs our help

11 posts in this topic

I copied this off of Diesel Bombers site.

"Hey guys thought you should see this.

Richard had a new baby yesterday and she has some serious health concerns, Richard and her were life flighted to Primary Childrens yesterday she has already undergone one surgury and is going in for heart surgury this afternoon. Richard needs our help to sell his mobile dyno to assist with medical bills, so please everyone put the word out for him.

Richard Madsen (Maddog) needs our help! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together"

THat's terrible... I goona help out with a donation!!:thumbup:

I am thinking we can start a fund and just do a funds transfer straight to him. I tossed the idea to Chad over at Diesel Bombers. Will let everyone know how it turns out.

That is too bad. I'm not a dad so I can't imagine what he is going through. But I'm a proud uncle and it would kill me to see that happen to my neice or nephew. His family and his little baby will be in my prayers.

I think Diesel Bombers was planning on lettin CompD take up the lead on this since that is where he spends his time and all of his closest support would come from anyway. But I hope lot's of us from the whole diesel community can at least show our support by sendin our good thoughts and prayers his way regardless of where we send em through so that they reach him.

I am a father and I can't even imagine, nor do I even want to try what it would be like to have a child in perrill. No thanks.

Is this legit????

Sorry to say that it is according to some who are personally in contact with him.

There is also one on comp d.... Hope all goes well.. Being a father my heart strings are being tugged...

Is this legit????

I have been in contact with Richard multiple times a day this is legit and it is very bad