• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

JoshH    0

So what do you have planned for the Diesel Truck Challenge? You have to have something up your sleeve. Are you still planning on getting some dyno time so you can get a tune figured out? If you need help getting ready for the event I'll be glad to lend a hand.

Slightly off topic, but if you need some pit crew help I'll be more than happy to take a couple days off work to help out there too. We can even use my truck to tow yours down there if you want. Let me know, cause I'll have to schedule leave if you want me to help out.

IdahoRob    0

Not sure yet Josh. Yes I'd like to run on a dyno, but may just do it at the track. Weighing some options and talking to a couple of past competetors.

I'll surely need help in the sled pulling dept. I know nothing. Tony Burkhart and Nick D have offered to help with setup and such.

Might take you up on that offer Guys. Hopefully I'll know more by the end of the week.

Thanks a bunch!

JD Wop    0

for the sled pull you will want trac bars, pulling hitch, a bumber protector plate, and something to lock out the rear suspension

and driveline loops, i dont know if they are required though in the diesel power challenge sledpull???

oh ya and your going be dragracing with a bobcat