• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Summit

So I get a phone call today,,,,,,

Summit    0

Get a call today from David Kennedy. editor of Diesel Power Mag. and ask's if i can make the DP Challenge in May? Oh hell yea, cant believe i got picked!!! man im stoked, still cant believe it. hopefully Robbie got the call also.

Its May 5th-7th at RMR.

WOOOHOOO:thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
Get a call today from David Kennedy. editor of Diesel Power Mag. and ask's if i can make the DP Challenge in May? Oh hell yea, cant believe i got picked!!! man im stoked, still cant believe it. hopefully Robbie got the call also.

Its May 5th-7th at RMR.

WOOOHOOO:thumbup:

Hell yeah man.. I am stoked for you... One of our very own!!! Congrats!!! Wahooo....:bouncy:cheer: That is too cool....

RockinJW    0

Nice Job man! I was at last years event just watching, only one word describes that event.

BRUTAL

That event is not about the power you make or how well you sled pull. It's all about longevity and how well things will stay together. Good luck do us Idaho guys proud.

IdahoRob    0

Awesome Al. Let me know if you need any help with racing tips and such.

I haven't recieved a call, but could head down with you to pit crew if needed.

Summit    0

That event is not about the power you make or how well you sled pull. It's all about longevity and how well things will stay together. Good luck do us Idaho guys proud.

Thats why i need to put together a "potential broken parts list" and bring them with me and a good pit crew. i dint plan on using full power for each event.

Awesome Al. Let me know if you need any help with racing tips and such.

I haven't recieved a call, but could head down with you to pit crew if needed.

Robbie i would appreciate some help,, and would love to have you on the pit crew, May 5th,6th,7th,( Mon,Tues,Wed). hoping to get some good sponsorship to step up for this as they will get "National" exposure.

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

Hey if you need a wrench turner let me know I will go too to help out a friend...:thumbup:

Summit    0
I just got a call too! I'm in too!

Hell yaa man, i figured you'd be in!!!! i called Nathan and asked if he'd heard from you yet earlier.

NYCEGUY01    0

If you need an extra hand let me know. I was gonna go anyway and its only 30 min from my house.

I do have a buddy with a full machine shop and welding equip etc... within 15min from the track if you break something good.lol

Summit    0

Tommy we're gonna see what they will let us do as far as advertising/ sponsors. sounds like they dont like Robbie's company name on his outfit?:nono: