• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
schaef_12

Shot in the dark...

5 posts in this topic

Any of you fellers know a good diesel place around the lewiston/moscow/pullman area that deals with head studs and timing? Every place i have called only does the stock bolts and such. Don't really want to pay someone to "learn" on my pickup. Especially if it is going to have a new head and the 3rd hg. I want to do it and be DONE!

hey corey, my dad said to try a place in lewiston, i don't remember the name but i will find out if you want. He said that would be the only place he would take something like that too around here. I think its the place that he took his injectors and pump to for the JD350.

alright, thanks Derek.....let me know what their name is and i'll check them out.

the good places in lewiston are tisco and idaho diesel tech, dad thinks you should take it to idt to deal with the timing issue. He isn't sure if tisco deals with small diesels, mostly trucks. I don't know numbers or anything so....good luck.

I doubt tisco will do anything with it, even if they would work on it they are not into aftermarket stuff. I'll give Idaho diesel tech a call though.