• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
IDPisan

We have a BOMB party location, Now all we need is a date!

Which date is best is best for you?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which date is best is best for you?

• 4-12,13-08
    • 4-19,20-08
    • 4-26,27-08
    • 5- 3,4 -08
    • 5-10,11-08

IDPisan    0

We have a BOMB party location now all we need is a date! The BOMB party will be held at the Pacific house movers yard in Meridian. It's located at 12348 W. Franklin, Meridain. That's just west of Cloverdale. There are three bays, air, and plenty of room for overnighters. No pit, so keep that in mind. Now all we need to do is vote in the poll and create a date.

IDPisan    0
I'd prefer the first weekend in May, but I'll try to make it no matter what date is decided upon.

So what are ya wantin to do with the ol' OBS? I want to put a WW in Brad's truck, and maybe some intank mod for me if we have time.

IDMooseMan    24

If I can get all the parts I need, I think I might try putting the ICP Mod on a rotary switch, or something similar, to give me more than one option; kinda like a 6-position tuner.

That way, I can still get a baseline on Dyno Day and see what the different combinations will do to my dyno numbers.

Would there be a place that I can spray down the engine compartment? I'd like to get rid of the build-up of crud on the engine and maybe the undercarriage, too.

RANDY    0
I am buying Robs trans kit Special and will bring it up if you guys dont mind helping me put it in.

I can give ya a hand, I'm good at handing tools.... LOL.. I'll be there, don't know all about the allison but sure there will be some knowledgeable ppl. there to lend a hand and get it done. I know how to do the Transgo...

IDMooseMan    24
If I can get all the parts I need, I think I might try putting the ICP Mod on a rotary switch, or something similar, to give me more than one option; kinda like a 6-position tuner.

That way, I can still get a baseline on Dyno Day and see what the different combinations will do to my dyno numbers.

Would there be a place that I can spray down the engine compartment? I'd like to get rid of the build-up of crud on the engine and maybe the undercarriage, too.

I've been driving my wife's car while she and the kids were in Germany the past two weeks. The truck was not wanting to start this morning. The engine turned over strong. Took about three tries to get the truck started. With all the white smoke after she started, maybe I better change out the glow plugs.

Will someone be able to give me a hand with that process? What tools do I need to bring? I don't have a truck-tool kit, yet, so I should consider doing that, too. Man, it never ends, does it? Maybe I should get one of those behind-the-seat contraptions that will hold everything I need. Anyone have one those I can take a look at?

IDPisan    0
I've been driving my wife's car while she and the kids were in Germany the past two weeks. The truck was not wanting to start this morning. The engine turned over strong. Took about three tries to get the truck started. With all the white smoke after she started, maybe I better change out the glow plugs.

Will someone be able to give me a hand with that process? What tools do I need to bring? I don't have a truck-tool kit, yet, so I should consider doing that, too. Man, it never ends, does it? Maybe I should get one of those behind-the-seat contraptions that will hold everything I need. Anyone have one those I can take a look at?

Craig, post up your symtoms in the 7.3 section and let the guy's help diagnose your problem. Other things to check before you start throwing parts at it!

Ive got what I call my 7.3 med kit that has quite a few things in it, I need to do an inventory of things in it. It has light bulbs, fuel filters, 2 CPS, the list is long I'll post it up some time.

lly    0

Your going to need more than a trubo and a chip to keep up with EFI Live and the D-MAXX,you going to come help?

RANDY    0

We got any dates yet? I'll be there no matter what wkend we do, just needing to get it narrowed down for other people to join and get the time off if needed. So if we can come up with a date that would be great...