• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Guest ShanesLB7

New rear bumper line'x too!!

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

Here is my matching deer killing (wife's comment) rear bumper...Just neet to get some lights...

Trailer036.jpg

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

Here is one of the front.. THe line-x started to peel off so they had to re do it... I guess I am having to do things twice lately!!!!:shock::lol: :lol:

Trailer037.jpg

JoshH    0

Your tailgate's dented :-P

Looks good, where'd you get it done and what did they charge? I have thought about doing my rockers and bumpers, but the Line-X place in Boise wants $1000 just to do the rockers because he doesn't like doing them.

nate    0

Yeah that Line X dude was a douch on the phone when I called him. Made it seem like I was doing him a favor by bringing my truck to him :shock:

The Speedliner I got on my truck is holding up fine and was a fair price as well.

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
Your tailgate's dented :-P

Looks good, where'd you get it done and what did they charge? I have thought about doing my rockers and bumpers, but the Line-X place in Boise wants $1000 just to do the rockers because he doesn't like doing them.

Yeah I took the best pic I could without the tailgate... LOL.. THe new one should be done this week... My line-x guy won't do rockers at all they say the new vehicles have to tight of lines and when they put it on the doors won't shut then??? WTF??? He's a douch bag too.... The bumpers were $100 each.. and the front one was free the second time.... :nono:

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
forgive me if i missed this, but did you buy them in raw steel form? I saw an ad in diesel power mag for similar ones... just askin:-) looks great!!

Yep is was in raw steel form so you could either powdercoat it or line-x it!!:thumbup:

B-MAN    0
Here is my matching deer killing (wife's comment) rear bumper...Just neet to get some lights...

That's a great idea, If you miss him (the deer) the first time you can blind him with the rear lights as you back over him...Looks great, I gots ta git me one:thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
That's a great idea, If you miss him (the deer) the first time you can blind him with the rear lights as you back over him...Looks great, I gots ta git me one:thumbup:

Thanks Man!!!8-)

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
Looks good.... What happened to the OEM one?

Um well it kinda got bent.... LOL....:nono::shock: