• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

hi all from canada,if there is one thing we all share -information.we all are looking for what works and new info of what might.i own a 2001 2500,4"mbrp stainless exh,superchip,s&b cold air,intake and recently installed bd turbo.all didnot go well with the turbo as i think they sent wrong down pipe-wating for the info.but i do like the cummins.so like reading the info and look forward to any assistance or advice.bye for now.:thumbup:

Guest 9812VCTD   
Guest 9812VCTD

Welcome to ITD good group of people here good to have another cummins fan onboard!

Justin

Dr. Evil    10

Welcome Grande Prairie....

Im from Edmonton....dont know how familiar you are with these trucks but if you are not - you need to get a fuel pressure guage on their ASAP. It can literally save you $1000+. If you have any questions or need help with gauges ask away in the 24V Cummins forums.

i have the fuel led light as well as a 3 guage pod but havent had the time to install yet lol really busy up here .just ordered the fass system and will install asap when it arrives as well as the rest of the stuff when break-up hits. i was wondering where the tranny temp sender would go but i see there is afitting that can tee in on the cooler side?anyone put in a bd turbo? my down pipe was 12" to short and the angle was wrong it hits firewall ,inquiring from the store i bought it from hope they can get me the right one.

thanks,looking forward to all the knowledge out there.lol:)

Dr. Evil    10

You can put the tranny temp sensor in the hot line or in the pan.

Which BD turbo is it? Did you get it at NADP? Would think they should get you everything you need. If not, let me know cause I know a guy at BD.

am dealing with bd today they want pictures as they only make 1 down pipe for 94-02 so must be a mis packaged kit? hopefully they reslove this as you know news travels fast about a wrong fit. thanks