• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

Dockboy shells his 5.9 Cummins

Guest 9812VCTD

That's too bad he's put alot of time and I'm sure money into this to have that happen....

Justin

I hate to see anything like that happen to anyone, but he kind of had it coming. He talks a lot of shit.

Gotta love things back firing on cocky smack talkers... :lol:

thats what happens when you stack timing,especially with a stock bottom end

from what ive read on CompD he didnt turn the timing down on the TST which means he added 18* on top of the Smarty:nono: . way too much timing.

i bet we see some more rods push the exit button this year as more guys are turning these things way up there and many dont spend the $$$ for rods. im surprised to see one go at 900 and think tuning played a big roll in it but these other guys are living at 1200 and i think that gives many a false impression.

Guest 9812VCTD

In those video's it sounds like you can hear the knock from too much timing......

Justin

I agree, his posts are entertaining to read, sometimes, but he tends to be condescending and lumps people together. He's real big on the "you duramax guys" type comments. It gets old after he's been beating the same drum for a while and can't change tunes.

I still hate to see he had motor trouble. His truck has been down for a while. Hopefully he gets it back up and running soon.

That must be a CR engine?

No way a 2nd gen VP44 engine is going to gernade with a Smarty/TST... the TST doesn't add timing for those trucks either (at least that's what TST says)

Guest ShanesLB7
Greg haas shelled 7 PSD engines and now 1 Cummins...pretty impressive record..LOL

Yep he needs a new hobby!!!:-(