• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Tinman875

st anthonys id

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys my family and I are avid atver's and go to st anthony's a couple times a year and ride for a weekend. My father in law and i ride honda 450r's and my bro in law has a banshee. Any one ever go riding there? we are planning a trip in may sometime let me know if you want to join!! Tinman:thumbup: 8-)

I used to go riding up there when i had my banshee:thumbup: But got rid of it when the kids came along.

I have but not on an atv but with my rock crawler. I does amazing in the sand, big tires and 400hp and balls to drive it:twisted: It gets a little warm in the summer but early summer and fall it best.

I have gone in my Jeep, and it didn't so good. Skinny tires and not enough power.. didn't do much.

I took my old fullsize Cherokee out there. Busted the transfer case in half, but had a blast doing it. I'm hoping to make it out there again some time this late spring/early summer with my Toyota.

Whats up im out of idaho falls but ride the sand dunes 2 times a week at least 3 on a good week its my little paradice. good to see you come up i love findin new guys to ride with let me know i,ll meet up:thumbup:

I have gone in my Jeep, and it didn't so good. Skinny tires and not enough power.. didn't do much.

I think your jeep is ready for some more motor and wider tires... Time for a 4bt? :thumbup:

Nah.

I had a line on a 318 for it, but I have too much stuff going on to mess with it right now.

If you need any help this week let me know Nate, I'm on spring break. All i'm doin is working downtown at my dad's shop.

My family ,friends,and I go up there quiet a few times,we are planing a trip up there the first weekend they are open then we will be back up there for memorial,here is a pic of our camp from last memorial.

memorial07.jpg

WoW. Big D i am jealous. well our "normal" first trip ther is the second weekend in May, possibly not till memorial this year because of late snow melt for camping and to afford to do both with in 2 weeks is out of the question. So between the 2nd and 4th week of May. TENTATIVELY. :thumbup: :thumbup: