• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Tinman875

cell phones go public today

8 posts in this topic

I got this email... i did it and it works:thumbup: so if you have not already go to www.donotcall.gov and register all numbers. Cell phone numbers went public today..... :-x :-x

Thanks for the heads up! Telemarketers are not some of my favorite people.

Yeah i hate telemarketers and they hate me!!! lol

one of the many times they have called i told the girl off. They were calling because my spouse and i had won a trip to the bahamas. so then i start fake bawling and say ooo my husband died yesterday( i am supposedly my mom) then she goes o i am sorry ill take you off the calling list then i said yea you better b**** then hung up. 10 seconds later she calls back and said thats not nice then hung up. i was laughing so hard i was almost crying.

I really hate the ones that call at midnight. When you are wake up in the middle of the night it is amazing how fast you wake up when you find out it is not a family emergency or something and it is a telemarketer (sp??) lol.

It is hahahahalarious when muddy gets them going. One time he kept on asking this guy stuff about his family and religon and stuff and he was just going on.

I love the episode of seinfield where he asks the guy for his home number. that is just funny.

If a telemarketer calls my phone i probabbly wont answer cause the number is weird and i usually don't pick up if i don't have the person in my contact book or if i am not expecting a call. but if i do pick up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh man i will cuss him out so bad he won't reliaze there were that many cuss words lol

gosh......... I HATE telemarketers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am done now lol

oo i also think it is funny when they have a recording saying our waranty is expiring and this is our last warning. 2 funny things here. 1 our newest truck is over 10 years old. 2 we have gotten this recording 50 + times. they tell you to press 1 or whatever to talk to a rep but our phone doesnt have buttons it is one of those old roter thingie phones. so yea ok now i am seriously done

Just need to tell the telemarketer that you aren't interested, though sometimes they have to say their whole story before they check you off. You can just say not interested and hang up.

All that will happen is you get put back on the call list and they call you back in a few days, week, etc.

No need to be rude.

My sister works at one to get through college. She says sometimes it's pretty rough, like people telling her how they will kill her, rape her, etc...

Just need to telemarketer that you aren't interested.

No need to be rude.

My sister works at one to get through college.

X2, it's not their fault their just doing their job. I was going to work at one in boise and get like $9/hour (I was only 15 or 16 at the time), but they wanted me to memorize a page of stuff and then recite it back to them... that didnt work out to well :lol: