• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
IdahoRob

Firebird March 30

33 posts in this topic

Test and tune next Sunday. Anyone going? I'll be ther to test out some new tuning and maybe a second gear launch.

I'll come and watch and whatever. I'm only a couple miles away and I'm sure i will need a break. What time?

Hey Josh, I made up an engine tie down. Cable with a turn buckle, seems to work well and keep the engine from rocking. I noticed your front shaft was hitting the block also.

Randy, need some sleeves before then?

Yeah Rob, I need to get with ya sometime soon and get em' from ya.. I also need to install the Transo go hopefully before then too.. I'll give ya a jingle sometime this week and get em' from ya.

Now I got to work on a MONSTER tune.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Josh, I made up an engine tie down. Cable with a turn buckle, seems to work well and keep the engine from rocking. I noticed your front shaft was hitting the block also.
Got any pictures?

I'll get you one. I think I'm going to make a nicer, stouter version and sell them, appears there is a market. Will be easy to make up on your own though.

I was thinking about heading out there. What time does it start?

Sorry guys can't make this one I will be sleding in cascade. Plus my transgo is not in yet. Good luck guys

I sure wish my new clutch was installed looks like I'll be watching this go around....but I'll be up there this weekend should be able to come out and watch.

Justin

I sure wish my new clutch was installed looks like I'll be watching this go around....but I'll be up there this weekend should be able to come out and watch.

Justin

Hell yeah, that would be AWESOME....:thumbup:

The track is not opening on Sunday due to weather. It is now scheduled for April 6th.

Dang weather...the one weekend I'm up here and the weather sucks and no racing.....:-?

Justin

That sucks, I was gettin all jacked to give it a whirl..:-( All well, guess that gives me time to get all my stuff on..

We're still meeting for breakfast, right? :thumbup:

I'm game for breakfast still...

You guys will be on your own, have to have Moose run ya through the program. I'm going skiing in Haily.

You guys will be on your own, have to have Moose run ya through the program. I'm going skiing in Haily.

WHAT................................................:-( YOUR GAY......