• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Summit

Dyno day @ PowerLabs, Idaho Falls

PowerLabs in Idaho Falls is having a Dyno Day Sat. May 3rd.

Registration starts @ 7:00am, Dyno runs start @8:00am. and will go till late.

Its a SuperFlo dyno.This is not a "Diesel Only" event, it will be Ricers vs Muscle Cars vs Diesels, there is no set time for each class, first come first in line. $45.00 for 2 runs (maybe $40) Trophys will be awarded, and possible $$$ payout.

More details will follow,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last year was a blast with a huge turnout of Ricers and Muscle Cars ( a whole car club showed up) with not so many Diesels as it was a last minute thing which is why im spreading the word now. Last year this went till about 10:30pm and they ran a bunch of Ricers Friday night. the dyno will be @ 40% load.

Guest POWERTRIP

I will be there. Need to get my A$$ in gear and get my headstuds installed.:thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7
I will be there. Need to get my A$$ in gear and get my headstuds installed.:thumbup:

That makes two of us!!!:nono:

Guest ShanesLB7
dually's ??? that is a good excuse to come see my grandparents

Geter done......

That is cool they can load up the dyno. Does 40% equal what it's like to drive on the street?

I know with the MMS dyno you can't fully spool the turbo cause the rollers spin too easy.

I would like to go, but my truck won't be ready for sure. I have to get a Blazer running first, not to mention several other projects I am working on before.... hmm... it's a shame slavery is illegal, cause one would be handy right about now. hahahahahhhahahehhahahha.

That is cool they can load up the dyno. Does 40% equal what it's like to drive on the street?

Im gonna guess 45-50% load is equal to the "road". last year they ran us at 30% load and it was weak for us diesels. everyone was low on boost. if its mixed enough maybe we could let "us" run 50% and still keep the dyno from getting too hot.

Im in just hope my clutch hold out for the time bein should be a new truck for me as soon as i get it back together with the edge, turbo, and a long needed lift pump and new IP im excited to put down some LOW numbers hope not to low :thumbup:

the guys at superflow told us to keep the load at 40% we have been pretty good at destroying the load cells. thank god for warranty! should be fun

we only got 30% last year so i wont complain, closer to the "road".:thumbup: