• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest ShanesLB7

To lift or not???

Guest ShanesLB7
no.

dont you remember the 05? looks good, but you got tired of jumping in and sliding out! leave it alone!!

brett

Yeah but the 05 had 37's and a 6" lift... I am only wanting to lift it two more inches and keep 35's....???? I donnna know??? Straighten me out Brett!!

4" w/35's would look killer. It would be kinda of like a mega cab version of Pat's truck. except I think you would be a little taller, and cooler of course.

Guest ShanesLB7
So I should stop wanting 6" and 37" tires? ....... Seems like that would be about right!

No that set up is bad ass but when you get in and out of your truck up to 15 times a day:-o it tens to get really old and with bad knees it HURTS!!! :-( That truck was a looker but man I hated the impact of getting out.. And trying to get my kid inthe back or anything for that matter...

I am really thinking 4" would be killer.. I got a set of king shocks from and rear and my brother in law can get me a good deal on a fab-tech which is all springs and not the crappy blocks!! I just wish I knew someone around that had a 4" lift on one and I could see what it was like....

Shane do the lift. My 05 has a 4 1/2 inch with 35's and I love it. I can still pull my fifth wheel its easy to get in and out but still looks sharp. Look at the pic in my sig. Just do it!:twisted:

Josh

Shane if youd stop spending all that time in the parking lot of the truck stops your knees wouldnt hurt so bad.:poke A 4 inch would look awsome with 35s. you didnt have running boards on your other truck did you?

Guest ShanesLB7
Shane if youd stop spending all that time in the parking lot of the truck stops your knees wouldnt hurt so bad.:poke A 4 inch would look awsome with 35s. you didnt have running boards on your other truck did you?

Hey it's not my fault your mom wants to meet there!!!:lol::shock: I did have running boards on my 05!!

Guest ShanesLB7
Shane do the lift. My 05 has a 4 1/2 inch with 35's and I love it. I can still pull my fifth wheel its easy to get in and out but still looks sharp. Look at the pic in my sig. Just do it!:twisted:

Josh

Josh I forgot you had a 4 inch lift... I love the looks of it... I am pretty sure I am goona do it... I just don't want to regret it again!!!:-(

Guest ShanesLB7
Haha, i think a 4 inch would look good.

LOl..... I think it would be just right.... I know I could run 37's if I wanted but I actually want to go 20's and 35's!!!:thumbup:

Josh I forgot you had a 4 inch lift... I love the looks of it... I am pretty sure I am goona do it... I just don't want to regret it again!!!:-(

I have no regrets about mine. Looks good and still very usable with 35's and 20's:thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7
Yeah that would look good i bet you wouldnt be burning of 20 inch 35s that fast as expensive as they are.

FOr sure... IT was fun for the first day or so roasting the tires but I went and had them rotated!!!:shock: Holy moly the rears look liked they went through a meat grinder!!!

I have no regrets about mine. Looks good and still very usable with 35's and 20's:thumbup:

THat's what I liket to hear!!:thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7
do it, when you dont like it, send it to me...ill even pay for shipping. youll be out the cost of the kit because i told you so though

brett

LMAO.... Hell for you bud I would do it!!! and if I didn't ups would be knocking on your door!!!:thumbup: By the way where the hell is the pic's of your tank????

Guest ShanesLB7
You can fit 35s with the truck at stock height, so why would you lift it?

I know that... I had 35's before I even leveled it... IMO it makes the stance look better....

Guest ShanesLB7
lift it!! your truck would look so sharp with the 35s/20s and up in the air a little bit.

Well we'll see I ordered 35's and 20's....:twisted:

Guest ShanesLB7
Just do it man. You'll love it.:thumbup:

We'll see I just dropped a pretty coin on the new rims so I might have to wait a while!!:twisted: