• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

I am in a very desperate situation right now. Alien Patrol didn't get my bumper shipped in time for the deadline that I had set. I will not have my new bumper till Monday then it needs paint and body.

I have to leave to go to Vegas this Friday evening, and need a stock '06 bumper for the front of my truck. I have to leave this Friday to have the fab time needed to re do the custom front suspension on my truck and have it ready for Mopars at the Strip and our Grand opening of Cade Customs in Las Vegas.

Any Help or Ideas would be greatly appreciated. SRT-10 bumper assembly, stock assembly, any color it doesn't matter, If you have any leads let me know

Thanks

Jason

Guest 9812VCTD

Have you called around to any of the wrecking yards to see if they have any available?

Justin

I made a few calls, the body shop made a few calls. To get a SRT-10 bumper on my truck is around 2g's. I will postpont my trip till Tuesday, Fly my son to CA. and hopefully have enough time to finsih my front suspension.

Al, It is a tall order, but I figured I would throw it out there. Murphy just loves to follow me around!

Guest ShanesLB7
I made a few calls, the body shop made a few calls. To get a SRT-10 bumper on my truck is around 2g's. I will postpont my trip till Tuesday, Fly my son to CA. and hopefully have enough time to finsih my front suspension.

Al, It is a tall order, but I figured I would throw it out there. Murphy just loves to follow me around!

Dang dude... I called and called and no one has one... My buddy is ordering an alien patrol bumper too but not for a month of else I would have pulled the bumper off his but it is an 04.5:-( If you need anything else let me know!!

Well, I canceled my Alien Patrol. I was able to locate a Fab Four that I went and picked up. I got my truck back. It looks pretty alright. Not exactly what I was going for, but it works. I will get some pics posted soon.

Anyone going to Mopars at the Strip in Vegas this upcoming weekend?

Ok, Here are some pics... I will hopefully get better ones soon.

IMG_0252-1.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

And One more . . . I replaced my Outlook and Triple Dog with a PMT after I destroyed my outlook!

IMG_0250.jpg$$$