• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

schaef_12

North ITD Dinner Meet, March 27th

Alright, 1st ever Northern Chapter Dinner meet.

March 27th at Wingers in Moscow.

We can change location if we find a higher concentration of memebers in another area but for now it seems like most of us are in or near moscow.

Show up in the parking lot at 6:30. We'll head in to eat at 7:00.

Bring your Diesel Head freinds that aren't members of this site!

LETS GET THIS GOING!!!

I think it's gettin pretty close... I hope spring break isn't as crappy as it has been in the past. It's usually really windy and cold or raining. or all of the above.

Guest 9812VCTD
Heck ya........we need to generate some intrest and get a convoy to go to the dyno day in may!

The dinner meets have been alot of fun I hope you guys can get a group together up your way! I hope to see you and any other Northern members at the May dyno event this year.8-)

Justin

I will try to make it, going to go to Spokane for the auto, boat speed show, then a friend wants to go out for dancing and drinks. Now if I could talk this friend in to making a day of it, I could make all three events.............................boy that would be a long day.$$$

Alright guys, DONT FORGET. I know 5-6 people are going to be there for sure so it should be a pretty good time. Looking forward to meeting you all:thumbup:

Guest 9812VCTD

So who all made it out to the meet Corey? We only had two people at our first dinner meet, it will improve.

Justin