• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Tuffenuf4u

New speakerbox pic...

Tuffenuf4u    0

The L7s are awsome but too damn $$, i got a set of JL Audio 10s and a set of Eclipse 10s, not sure which yet to use, have 2 Kenwood 900 Watt amps to work with as well, am probably going to rip out the interior this summer and put in Dynamat evreywhere, heard it makes a world of diffrence...

jmono    0

Yeah the L7 is worth the $$$ in my opinion. My friend had one 12 w/ 1500 watt amp and it would make you dizzy and make your chest heavy so it was hard to breath. It's like drugs w/o the drugs ha ha. Whichever ones you don't want let me know I might pick up the other ones if you don't have another use.

Tuffenuf4u    0

yeah, ill probably put whatever set i dont use in my wifes 2002 F150 supercrew, shes been whining about getting some bump and a lift, well, an IFS lift is too much for my fancy and my dodge doesnt have one yet, so .....shell have to wait...

nate    0

I bought some "dynamat" at Lowe's not long ago to put on the back wall behind the seat (just sheetmetal there). I wouldn't waste my money with the fancy stuff. Could put 10 layers of Peel and Stick and still be cheaper.

The Porker    0
I bought some "dynamat" at Lowe's not long ago to put on the back wall behind the seat (just sheetmetal there). I wouldn't waste my money with the fancy stuff. Could put 10 layers of Peel and Stick and still be cheaper.

It worked fine for me. Maybe you're just one of those special people, Nate.:-(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or, maybe you bought some chitty imitation 'mat. The real stuff works really well.

himarker    0

i love my JL's...but 2 12's in a sealed box takes up pretty much the whole backseat...im scared that im gonna blow out my glass one of these times...they hit HARD!!!

The Porker    0
Don't know what you mean? All I said is the Lowe's stuff is the same thing and 1/4 of the cost.

I mean, you're special, that's all.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of the Dynomat I've seen is from the car audio store. Don't know about the stuff they sell at Lowes. Like I said, the real stuff works really well. Or maybe I just got lucky with mine.

nate    0

It's called Peel and Seal and it's used for sealing/soundproofing trailer houses. It was around $8 for a 25ft roll.

I didn't say anywhere on here that Dynamat doesn't work. The Peel and Seal is more-or-less the same thing, only quite a bit cheaper.

nate    0

Yup. Check Home Depot/Lowe's. The stuff I bought was I think $8 a roll... I know it wasn't too much since I bought 2 rolls and some other stuff for under $50.