• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Guest POWERTRIP   
Guest POWERTRIP

First time i have seen it.:thumbup: I know Gary and he is a very good guy. He is the reason i have the one and only Stealthinator dual pumps.:twisted:

Big_Dan97    0

dual hpops would be great, the biggest problem for us OBS guys is we have to change the fuel system to make room.

That means either elec fuel ranging from $500-$600 (DIY) or a kit for around $1000. Or a bowl relocation kit from IH.

I think a SD can keep the stock fuel system. Better atomization :thumbup:

Guest POWERTRIP   
Guest POWERTRIP

But if your to the point that you need dual hpop then you need a fuel system.:thumbup:

RockinJW    0

Dual oil pumps is probably one of the best mods I've spent money on thus far. I think you need the proper tuning to take advantage of the increased icp however.

On a side note, I don't think Stealth is offering their dual pump systems anymore. They started offering an single pump set-up just recently

Which tells me there must have been a flaw in the original stealth dual pump system :confused:

Guest POWERTRIP   
Guest POWERTRIP
Which tells me there must have been a flaw in the original stealth dual pump system :confused:

You've been talking to Joey to much.:lol: There was nothing wrong with his dual setup. He just went to a better design that couldnt be copied.:thumbup:

RockinJW    0

Tuning can do wonderful things

All I know on the subject is, my Terminator pumps run my SHO injectors (some of the largest on the market) at 3850psi at 39% duty cycle. Can't ask for much more than that :-)

Guest POWERTRIP   
Guest POWERTRIP

Mine was not a tuning issue. I tried Jody's tunes still didnt work.

But there is nothing wrong with Stealth pumps. Like i said he is goin to a single pump for ease of installatin, stronger parts and the ability to change internals to be able to run with any size injector out there. But he still sells his dual setup.

Guest POWERTRIP   
Guest POWERTRIP
I don't see why they would discontinue it if it works so well? Because of the things i listed above. If you can make a product better and easier to use the why not do it. Same reason Joey changed his ipr setup and changes diff things inside his setup

How long ago did you try the big oil tunes from Jody?

Been awhile ago since i was having troubles with the 1211 code. BUt it is fixed now.:thumbup:

RockinJW    0

I've been running my Termy pumps for two years now and Jodys big oil tunes worked perfect first try. Wonder why you had an issue?

Either way, to the original poster, dual hpop's work great! Even on a stock injectored truck :thumbup:

Tinman875    0

So you guys think a stage 1 stealth pump for starters will be ok for the stock injectors? I would like to go with a new pump before wasting my money on a new tune® just so the oil press is where it should be. Even with my evo on 80 i get the code because the stock one can't keep up. With just a stage 1 and a good tune, the driveability and reliability should stay with the aviailability to upgrade to stage 2 and injectors later? $$$

Guest POWERTRIP   
Guest POWERTRIP
So you guys think a stage 1 stealth pump for starters will be ok for the stock injectors? I would like to go with a new pump before wasting my money on a new tune® just so the oil press is where it should be. Even with my evo on 80 i get the code because the stock one can't keep up. With just a stage 1 and a good tune, the driveability and reliability should stay with the aviailability to upgrade to stage 2 and injectors later? $$$

Yes a stage one would be perfect for your setup. Even if you went to some II's later on. Then put in a good chip and you would be set.:thumbup:

Guest POWERTRIP   
Guest POWERTRIP

Dieselsite has the Pulse, BTS has big oil setup and Terminator has a dualpump setup.