willja

my first dyno

Finally got my truck dynoed today at Powerlabs in Idaho Falls. Thanks again to everyone there at Powerlabs. They were great to work with. Helped me out a ton on my very first run.:thumbup: I dynoed my 05 with everything in my sig plus a predator box. I did 5 runs. My best run was the last at 491 horse and 1000+ torque. (not sure on the exact torque his printer went down but he is going to email the results so I will update as soon as I get it) They said something about corrected or converting the numbers to a different dyno anyway by doing that I was 517 horse and about 1050 torque. I wasn't sure where to expect it to be but I am definetly pleased with the outcome.

Reid (gonestrokin) also dynoed his and did really well. His best run was 345 Horse and 679 torque.

here is some pics. Reid has a few more so he can add them later. The video is taking forever to load so I will add it later.

dynopicsmarch122008013.jpg

dynopicsmarch122008008.jpg

Doesn't Reid have a nice smile. LOL

dynopicsmarch122008005.jpg

dynopicsmarch122008006.jpg

dynopicsmarch122008002.jpg

Thanks. The wife is reading over my shoulder and says that a truck that sits in a glass box "Garage" doesn't need more mods, But I am doing more. It will be at a later date though we are going to finish our basement, build my shop and go on a cruise this fall for our anniversary so the mods are on hold for a little while.

Thanks. The wife is reading over my shoulder and says that a truck that sits in a glass box "Garage" doesn't need more mods, But I am doing more.

That's what I like to hear! :thumbup:

That was a ton of fun! I'm ready to do it again! The guys at powerlabs were great to work with. I was pretty stoked about the numbers my truck put out, nothing like Josh's, but not too shabby for the few mods I have. I video taped most of it but it will be a while before I can get the video on my computer. As soon as I do I will post em up.

Guest 9812VCTD

I was wondering how it turned out.......Congrats man those are some good #'s! Your truck looks good all cleaned up!:thumbup:

Justin

Thanks Justin, I sure wasn't sure what to expect. I don't really even know what some good numbers are on a psd, but I'm happy with them for now. I was really only there to boost Josh's ego, make him feel good about blowing a Ford away!

Thanks Justin, I sure wasn't sure what to expect. I don't really even know what some good numbers are on a psd, but I'm happy with them for now. I was really only there to boost Josh's ego, make him feel good about blowing a Ford away!

HA HA HA. ( | )

Guest POWERTRIP

Very good numbers for both of you guys.:thumbup: Yours are really good Reid for and evo.:thumbup:

Isnt that Cletus's truck in there also?

Very good numbers for both of you guys.:thumbup: Yours are really good Reid for and evo.:thumbup:

Isnt that Cletus's truck in there also?

Thanks Jeremiah, runnin that Dyno sure does make a guy start thinkin about the next mod, (maybe I could get more if I........). Too bad I had to blow my whole lifes savings just to get the dang thing to run right. $$$ $$$ $$$ (My favorite smilie!)

Thanks Jeremiah, runnin that Dyno sure does make a guy start thinkin about the next mod, (maybe I could get more if I........). Too bad I had to blow my whole lifes savings just to get the dang thing to run right. $$$ $$$ $$$ (My favorite smilie!)

I think it's almost everyones favorite smiley because every truck guy has to do it... It sure is the most used by far! $$$ $$$ $$$

Guest ShanesLB7

Awesome numberz Fellaz!!!:thumbup: I might have to stop in there on my way back from Utah.... How late are they open???

Guest POWERTRIP

I would just give em a call and tell them whats goin on and see what they can do for ya.:thumbup: There good people:thumbup: