millco

Please help me pick out gauges!

I thought I wanted to get a Quadzilla Commander. Before I ordered it the local guy I was getting it through says he has had trouble with Quad. He says it is bad enough that he won't sell anymore of them. He says they don't have customer support and their product isn't very good at all. I just don't know that many guys that use them to be able to tell.

My second choice would be DiProcols I guess. I would have chosen IssPros; but, I don't want a mechanical fuel pressure gauge...........

HELP!!! What ideas do you all have?

Thanks!

i have autometer Ultra Lite II's they have red LED backlighting and easy to read. Have not had any issues with them yet.

Guest ShanesLB7

Autometer all the way... I have 8 of them and 1 di-procal.. They not come with colored rubbers to put on the bulbs so you can dang near get them to match factory... My autometer's were cheaper than any other brand!!:twisted: Besides I might need you to come help me install the other four!!!!:thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7

Three on the pillar, EGt, Fuel Pressure, Rail Pressure

Two on the colums, Boost, Primary Boost

Four over the mirror,, Tranny temp, Front and rear diff temp, and oil temp!!!:thumbup:

I'm thinking you need one more.... Oil Pressure!

It's a deal on the install! Wait 'till you see how I'm planning on installing mine....

(Anyone have a dash cover for an '06 Dodge with the air bag blown? I need a cheap one that I can 'carve' on!)

i tried the auto meter phantom II's and took them out, way too bright at night even when dimmed. went with di-procals and they match perf.

I'm thinking about getting some di-procals for the 06. There are a couple sponsors with issopro and diprocal gauge packages...

Al,

Could you dim them enough? My bro has something similar to match his OEM VW gauges. They are also too bright so I am going to have to put in some resistors for him so they will 'calm down' to match the dash.....

I don't know; I think I would really like the Commander. What if I wanted to use it to control a 'tune' or so in a module? I would think that would be great. If they were having problems, you would think you would hear more about it than what I have found.

Go With The Diprocol-- They Match Up Better Than The Autometer Phantoms--i Have Phantoms In My Truck But After Installing Diprocol On Some Other Trucks I Wish I Had Went With Them