YMMOT

11.97 @ 115mph

Ok for about $8K and a 4x4 upgrade I could compete with IdahoRob. :lol:

Here is the info on the truck 7800lb,CC,4X4,F350 With Just a Single(1) VGT-SS turbo, 190 injectors, SCT Tuned, head studs and a drykit. The truck has dynoed at 755WHP. The guy says the trans is stock but the TC is upgraded. I don't think a stock Torqshift will last too long at 750WHP.

Edit: I changed the title to 11.97 because it looks the time board is messed up and it really should be a 11.97 not like the claimed 11.77. the 115MPH speed is not far off from him getting there though.

Them fords still sound like a rice burnners like when they shift. It sound like this Immmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gaaaaaaayyyyyy. Now that is some funny shit right there.8-)

Them fords still sound like a rice burnners like when they shift. It sound like this Immmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gaaaaaaayyyyyy. Now that is some funny shit right there.8-)

Funny how a guy that drives a japanese designed diesel brings up rice burnners. :poke

Lets see Duramax with a striaght pipe

Ford 6.0 Straight piped

Sound very similar, so when compared to a Japanese designed diesel like a Duramax, yeah I guess the 6.0 does sound like a rice burner. :poke

Now your trying to be funny. Ha Ha Ha But I still like the sound of the old 7.3 better than the 6.0.

Nope... click the two links in the my last post. Both are burnouts, one is a Duramax and the other is a 6.0; both sound almost identical.

7.3, 6.0, 6.9, 6.6, 6.5, 6.2, 5.9, TDI, IDI.... etc... if it's combustion ignition it's cool in my book.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found