• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Big_Dan97

what a great 2 weeks to drive diesels

8 posts in this topic

So diesel in Mtn Home, Im proud to announce (drumroll), in 2 weeks has gone from 3.82 to 4.02 gallon at my normal fillup spot :thumbup:$$$:lol:

What else you gonna do? get pissed? Just go ahead and let that oil tycoon send it right here ( | )

I know I can't beleive this. I drove by Hawley's today and saw that diesel was $4.02! $$$ $$$

Last Wednesday when I filled up it was 3.67 at shell in boise... What's the world coming to?

Just filled up Deb's Beetle.... $3.779 12.661 gallons for a total of $47.85.

She drove 453.3 miles, so that works out to 35.80 MPG for mostly in town driving. I need to think about checking her airfilter. I also hope with summer fuel her MPG comes back up to 40+. Hasn't been 40+mpg since the 11/11/07 Fillup.

Mercedes at last fill up netted me 23.96 MPG. I hate to see the high prices, but I'm glad that I'm not driving around a 16MPG truck EVERY day.

Yeah Tommy it sucks, I have to fill up 2-3 times a wk. and it hurts the pocket...

Just got my fuel bill for last month. Between the two trucks almost $800.00. The price we pay for fun??

I have to have a box of Kleenex's in the truck so I can dry my eyes when I get done crying after paying the $$$$ to fill up.......:-(

Justin