• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Tuffenuf4u

An end to the Nightmare...

So ,after my truck going down in Aug of 2007 with wiring issues with the APPS, I can finally say it is back up and on the road... Special thanks go out to JR at All things automotive and Diesel in Ammon Idaho for focusing on my issue and helping me out ASAP. That is Verses Richards Diesel Repair in Idaho Falls Idaho that had my truck in their back lot for 5 MONTHS !!! and kept telling me they just didnt have time to get to it.... At least he only charged me an hour of work and the fuel , considering he put 12 hours into it and couldnt figure it out, and JR fixed it in 1 HOUR:thumbup: :lol: anyway, JR has a great shop and if you ever have something custom or diffrent, hes definitly the man, they do quite a few cummins in Fords conversions. so ..... An end to the Nightmare.....

they do quite a few cummins in Fords conversions.

That sounds like what I need... :twisted:

Glad to hear ya got your truck back! :thumbup::dodge

Months? Oh, what the heck........ You didn't really need a truck, you just thought you would buy one to have sit around somewhere.

Glad to hear that you got her back up and running again. Also glad to hear about 'who's who' over there? That's just terrible. Wonder when they would have found time?

yeah, had to replace the APPS, the one that ron sayer dodge in IF got me was bad right off the shelf, luckily they have a 12 month warranty. also had some faulty resistance in the wiring to the sensor which was the culprit for the sensor going bad in the first place. JR found it immediatly and contacted dodge to get the replacement asap and fixed the wiring issue.

Well that is cool that you got your truck back. Man you must be really calm if the shop had it that long and were not jumping up and down on there heads.:twisted:

Well that is cool that you got your truck back. Man you must be really calm if the shop had it that long and were not jumping up and down on there heads.:twisted:

Ive worked with a few mechanics before and i know how they hate to be hounded by a customer for a job and luckily i have a work truck i can use. Plus i was told that the first shop was the best in town for the price, ( Ron Sayer Dodge told me they refuse to work on a non-stock engine in a Dodge truck) so i gave them the benefit of the doubt, (my mistake).....:-x

Guest 9812VCTD

Good to see you posting on the site again, and glad your truck is back up and Running!

Justin