Guest ShanesLB7

Smarty TNT TUne!!!! 230 HP!!!!

Ok,

What the hey? You already have my cell number (Hope I can get vid. messages; I think I can!)

Along these lines; you need a good camera man; right? I can come along and run the video camera so we can get some great footage of this thing in action!

Did I say I wanted a ride in this new monster you brought home? I DO!!!!

We need to find someone with a video camera. He only used his cell phone... Still cool smoke vid! :thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7

I will see if I can get a video together... I got a crazy idea for a new exhaust too.. I will get the camera out and take pic's and you guys can tell me if you like it or not!!!! Unfortunately the stack is cool but there is sooo much soot all over my truck!!!

Guest ShanesLB7
Bummer my phone doesn't get video messages. You'll just have to give me a ride in it.:twisted:

Dang dude.... OK!!!!:thumbup:

Yup it went through. Verizon is prolly going to charge me like $5 for it too. :lol:

I just sent one to ya nate let me know if ya get it. :thumbup:

I know of a couple of really great video cameras (Just about commercial quality!). Might have to have an extra 'passenger' though as I may not be able to pry them out of their hands when they find out what fun we will be having videoing........

Shane, let me know when would be good. I should be able to set something up. I have an excellent digital for stills too........

It is a cool idea for exhaust for sure. Shane, don't know if I can help or not; but, I have a torch and welder.......

No matter which exhaust you have; with that much coal, peeps behind you are going to hate it! Too fun!

Guest ShanesLB7

Well here is the plan!!

On my Alien Patrol rear bumper It has two cut out's for 4x5 square lights... So We are goona try to make a cover that fits over them and then it will have an opening at an angle... Angling back and out so, then I will have them powder coated or line-x to match the bumper for stealth and the exhaust will dump out the rear of the bumper and you won't know it til it's toooo late!!!!:twisted:

Hey thanks. That will be hillarious when he gets that exhaust mounted in the bumper. Especially if you get a convertible behind you with treehugger stickers:twisted:

Hey thanks. That will be hillarious when he gets that exhaust mounted in the bumper. Especially if you get a convertible behind you with treehugger stickers:twisted:

No problem!

I bet that's what he is gettin it for!