• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest ShanesLB7

Smarty TNT TUne!!!! 230 HP!!!!

Guest ShanesLB7

37 minutes and counting!!!! I am giddy with excitement!!!!:twisted: Bob sent it to me and now the tranny's ready for it!!! Should be wild!!!!! I will post up when she's roalin coal!!!!

Jeze how long does it take to load a tune on there?

Congrats Shane. Your truck is going to be putting down some sick power... Can't wait to see it on the rollers!

Guest ShanesLB7
Jeze how long does it take to load a tune on there?

Congrats Shane. Your truck is going to be putting down some sick power... Can't wait to see it on the rollers!

40 long ass minutes!!!! LOL.... Still have a lot of work to do before the next dyno... Hopefully be installing cam, injectors and spring here shortly!!!:thumbup: cough, cough... BOMB PARTY!!!!8-)

Guest ShanesLB7
That's "crank" hp correct?

I believe so... However they measure at MMS Dyno...

MMS measures Wheel HP. Crank is typically 15 to 20% higher depending on the transmission, tire size, drive line angle, etc.....

Guest ShanesLB7
900! WOW that is alot more then I expected! Did you test out that 230 tnt tune tonight?

noooooo... Got too late and so I am waiting for sunlight!!!!

I'm glad they are spending so much time with the 3nd gen Smarty. Now if they would only work on the 2nd gen Smarty that has been "tossed aside".

Guest ShanesLB7
how is it?

INSANE!!!!!!! No smarty file compares... It will literally throw the truck sideways!!! Un freaking real.... I have got to get my airdog installed it drains the fuel pump so I know I am starving for fuel!!! Hottest I seen it get was 1300 and going sideways!!!:drool :drool :shock::twisted:

INSANE!!!!!!! No smarty file compares... It will literally throw the truck sideways!!! Un freaking real.... I have got to get my airdog installed it drains the fuel pump so I know I am starving for fuel!!! Hottest I seen it get was 1300 and going sideways!!!:drool :drool :shock::twisted:

:nopicsGlad you like it Shane. Sounds intense! Whens the rest of the mods gettin there? $$$

Guest ShanesLB7
:nopicsGlad you like it Shane. Sounds intense! Whens the rest of the mods gettin there? $$$

PM me your cell number and I can send you a smoke video of it!!! IF you get video messagin!!!

Air dog Fuel system is on the porch now... Studs, springs and injectors with in the next week hopefully!!!!

Ok,

What the hey? You already have my cell number (Hope I can get vid. messages; I think I can!)

Along these lines; you need a good camera man; right? I can come along and run the video camera so we can get some great footage of this thing in action!

Did I say I wanted a ride in this new monster you brought home? I DO!!!!