• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

I'll be headed down that way (Utah via Idaho) in a week or so, Just thought I'd pop in and say Hello from Northern Alberta, ...Friendly bunch on here, only signed up a few minutes ago and already have 5 PM's,...8-)

Thanx all, actually Luvancummins pointed me in this direction when I had some questions on another site (not to be named) So if you see me on the I 15 be sure to wave;-) Here's my rig'n...

jptow.jpg

Guest ShanesLB7

Yeah yeah buddy... Glad to see ya here.... Sit down crack a cold one and enjoy!!!:thumbup: I still love that truck... Can't wait to see stack on it!!!:twisted:

Guest 9812VCTD

Welcome to ITD some nice looking rigs in your pic!8-) If I see you on I-15 I'll roll you some coal.........:coal

Justin

Welcome to the site, what do ya do for work?

Thanx, Oilfield Construction/reclamation/remidiation/etc....Been doing that since getting out of the Army back in 2002:thumbup:

Welcome B-Man - you just missed our Dyno day in Edmonton. Too bad you couldnt have made it out.

I just rolled back into E-town (Beaumont) 2day...where was this event held?

I have a friend of mine that works in the oil fields. He seems to make pretty good money and like the work.

Yeah, lots of money to be made, you just have to be willing to go out and get it...most of my works takes place in the Ft.MakeMoney (Ft.McMurray) area...

Thanx all, actually Luvancummins pointed me in this direction when I had some questions on another site (not to be named) So if you see me on the I 15 be sure to wave;-) Here's my rig'n...

jptow.jpg

Nice setup:thumbup: you headed to Moab?

I just installed a new gage in the truck for the trip...:-)

FuelGuage.jpg

That's a cool gauge! With the rate gas is going up they might start puttin that in production cars... :lol: :lol: $$$ $$$ :-( :-(