POWER Freak

This is rediculous

Not exaclty what I would call 100% bolt on:

Welding Required = NO

Cutting-Grinding Required = YES

Drilling Required = Yes

But it does look like a very complete well thought out kit.

thats a cool truck, but how well would it rock crawl, its too long. Kind of a waste other than for looks, I guess that guy does have more money than he knows what to do with.

That is sweet looking. Definatly a "mall crawler." bet you could crawl over some sweet cement parking things... If I had the money I would do it!

If I had the money I'd build a kick ass IFS suspension like they use in off road racing. Then I'd go out to the dunes and have a blast.

If I had the money I'd build a kick ass IFS suspension like they use in off road racing. Then I'd go out to the dunes and have a blast.

Coming from the guy that just put a sweet set of twins on his truck... I think you have another thing to start saving for Josh. I would like to see this! $$$:D

thats a cool truck, but how well would it rock crawl, its too long. Kind of a waste other than for looks, I guess that guy does have more money than he knows what to do with.

Not true. I ran my 78 Longbed Supercab Ford up Carnage Canyon. On 40s, mind you. Carnage Canyon has a difficulty rating of 4 on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the hardest. It is located in the Owyhee Front, Reynolds Creek Area. Check out my pics at http://www.planet4x4.net/forums/trip-reports/8144-carnage.html#post68512