• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

jmono

Yesterday...

I was at the downtown Y, I had just backed out of my parking spot and put it in Drive but before I could move an olderly gentlmen hit me with the corner of his bumper. It's not to bad, if he would have been a few inches to the left he would have got the cab, and that would have been bad.

What funny is, his name is Thomas Monson. For those of you that don't know, that is the name of the new president of the LDS church.

Today I went to the Ada county sherriffs office to talk to my uncle Tom (he is an ada county sheriff) and to get a report to fill out if I need to. I told him the name of the guy that backed into me, and it was his bosses dad. No relations to the Thomas S. Monson that is the president of the LDS church.

Here is a pic:

parking%20lot%20booboo.jpg

Guest ShanesLB7

Bummer for sure... Glad no one was hurt.... Nutin that can't be fixed!!!:thumbup:

Thanks guys, I don't think it will be too bad to fix. Taking it to the shop tomorrow. Shouldn't be too much of a problem... I hope. :thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7
Thanks guys, I don't think it will be too bad to fix. Taking it to the shop tomorrow. Shouldn't be too much of a problem... I hope. :thumbup:

LOL..... That's what I thought.... 3600 later!!!:nono::shock:$$$ Good thing for insurance!!! That was just for a window, bumper and tailgate!!!

Sorry Jake but someone had to do it and Shane did it nicely. :poke

But sorry to here about your truck buddy and I sure it will all work out. Did you get his insurance info or are you fixing it???

I got his info, i'm going to call have my insurance call his. If that doesn't do anything I'll file a report or whatever. It just boils down to who is going to pay I think. I'm taking it to my dad's friends shop Cox autobody in mtn. home to get a price quote today... So wish me luck.

Glad no one was hurt. That is the main thing.

Now it all boils down to what the ins. co. is. Some of them sure do suck! Hopefully yours will go to bat for you if needed. At least it looks like it can be fixed right up without a whole lot of work...

I hope not. Shanes damage cost's scare me. I couldn't make it over to my buddy's shop today I was swamped workin at my dad's shop... Probably going to go over tomorrow morning and get a quote.

When I bought my truck it had a dent like that from the same type of accident... on the pass side though.

It wasn't too bad to fix. I knew a guy that did body work and I traded him a set of wheels for the work. I had paid $250 for the wheels.

Went over to Cox Auto Body and talked to my dads friend Paul Trueba. Looks like $1000 for body work to get it fixed or a new panel for $2000! Not sure what we are going to do yet. It's on the insurances bill so I think we are going to get a new panel. $$$ $$$ $$$

Yeah, It's going to be dropped off sometime this week. It's a 5 day repair. :-(

I think we are going to have the whole panel replaced aswell.

Guest ShanesLB7
Yeah, It's going to be dropped off sometime this week. It's a 5 day repair. :-(

I think we are going to have the whole panel replaced aswell.

Five days... My truck was in boise for three weeks you can do five days no sweat!!!!:thumbup:

He he yeah... I see you puttin around quite often actually. My dad's shop is right before you go down the underpass, and I see you and Dan alot.