• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

superfuzz    0

I'm Josh, I'm new here. "Big Jeff" referred me here from the FTE forum.

I've been shopping for a 7.3 PSD Excursion. They're a little scarce up here near Seattle but I think I've found one that looks nice in Pocatello.

Big Jeff suggested that I might have luck finding someone here who lives in Pocatello who might be willing to swing by Courtesy Ford and check it out for me.

I'll be buyin' lunch for the helper when/if I come down to buy the Excursion or maybe a Starbuck's card or something if I don't.

I would greatly appreciate the help. I'm not able to road trip down to check it out myself as my wife is being induced to give birth to twins tomorrow.

Guest 9812VCTD   
Guest 9812VCTD

Welcome to ITD. I am about an hour from Pocy but can give a fellow member a call and see if he could run down and check it out for you.

Justin

superfuzz    0
Welcome to ITD. I am about an hour from Pocy but can give a fellow member a call and see if he could run down and check it out for you.

Justin

Thanks! That would be awesome! I'm hoping to make an offer on it in the next few days if I'm able to get someone to look at it and its a nice rig.

Guest 9812VCTD   
Guest 9812VCTD

Can you give me more information about the X so I can tell the guy what to look for.

superfuzz    0
Can you give me more information about the X so I can tell the guy what to look for.

Black 2002 PSD Ex, stock #P3230

Thanks. Let me know and I'll PM ya with my phone number if he can check it out

IDPisan    0

Welcome Josh,

Glad to see ya made it! My wife has alot of family in your neck of the woods and visits quite often, if you end up buying the rig shoot me a PM if ya need help getting it up there, might be able to help.

Congrats on the twins, I pray that all goes well for your wife and you. Welcome aboard!!

Guest 9812VCTD   
Guest 9812VCTD

I'll give Andrew a call today and see if he can swing over and check it out for you!

Justin

superfuzz    0

I have never been so heartily welcomed to a forum. Thanks for the warm reception and all the offers of help.

I had a girlfriend from Idaho once-she and all her family were nuts. They were the only people I've ever known from Idaho-well, them and Napoleon Dynamite. I was beginning to wonder if everyone from ID was........well, it's nice to meet all you guys and learn not everyone from ID is weird.:lol: :lol:

jmono    0
I have never been so heartily welcomed to a forum. Thanks for the warm reception and all the offers of help.

I had a girlfriend from Idaho once-she and all her family were nuts. They were the only people I've ever known from Idaho-well, them and Napoleon Dynamite. I was beginning to wonder if everyone from ID was........well, it's nice to meet all you guys and learn not everyone from ID is weird.:lol: :lol:

You get a free kick in the nads for that Napolean Comment! J/k:nutkick

superfuzz    0
welcome.

ill drive by there tomorrow or sunday and look at it

That would be very kind of you. I look forward to hearing back. I have tentative plans to fly down on Tuesday morning and drive back if it's in pretty good shape.

Amanda    0

Oh and people from Idaho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they are all weird !!!! esspecially Randy, he is the weirdest of them all!!! lol

superfuzz    0

This has to be the friendliest Forum online. I got a call from Justin ("9812VCTD") today, he and Andrew ("Redram") conspired to check out the Excursion I was looking at in Pocatello.

According to Justin, he was able to cajole Andrew into going by the dealership. Apparently Andrew spent about an hour checking and inspecting-going so far as to slide underneath and check.

A sincere thanks to Justin and Andrew for their assitance. And thanks to everyone else who offered to help.

Here are the twins in case anyone wants to see:

set-72157604073175538

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22177432@N06/2318944508/in/set-72157604073175538/

jmono    0

Twins are adorable! Couple of baby ITD's up and coming! your going to have to ask randy to get ya a couple of t-shirts or baby outfits for them! :thumbup:

This site is definatly full of a bunch of friendly people! Whats the verdict on the X you going to come down and get it?