• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
gonestrokn

oops! Shoulda used a ford

gonestrokn    0

Josh's (willja) truck verses icy hill. Icy hill won. Luckily there was no damage, the snow drifts saved the day and a chained up Bobcat showed who was boss. I guess even Dodges have bad days! At least his truck runs! He made it up the hill half way before spinning out and sliding backwards about 50 feet. What a helpless feeling!

JoshsstuckDodge001.jpg

JoshsstuckDodge004.jpg

Uncle Bubba    0

I did that last month with a load of round bales on my 40ft trailer. Started snowin like hell while I was loadin the trailer and I thought I could beat it home. I almost did. I hit one hill comin out of a state park that was just to long and steep. I was within about 15 feet of the top of a 100 ft or so hill in 4 low and all the sudden I was sittin still at about 20mph. RUH ROH Shaggy. Trailer started pulling me backwards. Luckily it was movin slow enough that a skinny little reflector post on the shoulder stopped me pretty quick. A county snow plow got behind me and pushed me up the hill.

gonestrokn    0

well, having a ford guy in the truck was the biggest mistake! Of course I had to take pictures and rub it in! Ya the sleds were alright, miraculously there was no damage to anything.

Guest 9812VCTD   
Guest 9812VCTD

I know how it feels to slide helplessly.........:-? Glad no damage was done and no one was hurt. Nice Bobcat BTW.

Justin

willja    0

I guess on rare occassions even dodges have bad days. No sleds were harmed in the making of these pictures!!:-o. But my truck did redeem itself by blowing the doors off a 6.0 that was pulling less weight up Ashton Hill. So in the long run things worked out just fine. Hey Reid you should post the pic of how we really got my truck out.:twisted:

jmono    0
But my truck did redeem itself by blowing the doors off a 6.0 that was pulling less weight up Ashton Hill.

So now we see why the ford guy posted the pic on here. He was the one that got whooped... :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: ( | )

gonestrokn    0

Actually the Ford guy, me drives a 7.3 and wouldn't have gotten wooped except that my truck has been in the shop for the last two months and that is why I am forced to be riding around with josh in a dodge! Oh well I guess it could be worse, at least I'm not riding around in a duramax, ( just kidding guys!) they're all good. So here is how we actually got his truck out!

JoshsstuckDodge002.jpg

JoshsstuckDodge003.jpg

YMMOT    0
well the reason a ford wouldnt get stuck there is biggest it wouldnt have made it off the highway in the first place :lol: sorry had to guys

Lord knows my 2wd Ford wouldn't have.

gonestrokn    0
well the reason a ford wouldnt get stuck there is biggest it wouldnt have made it off the highway in the first place :lol: sorry had to guys

Ok, guess I deserved that one after all the Dodge and Chevy bashing. As you can tell though, it's a good thing Josh works out a lot or we would have been there awhile!