• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Uncle Bubba

EFI Live For Cummins

24 posts in this topic

I keep readin that the Duramax and Cummins use the same technology for the fuleing systems in their trucks, so why don't they have a version of EFI for the Cummins. They even have it for the Fords that are completely different.

I keep readin that the Duramax and Cummins use the same technology for the fuleing systems in their trucks, so why don't they have a version of EFI for the Cummins. They even have it for the Fords that are completely different.

Different ECMs.

wish i can have tunes for my dodge. my only tunes go in the cassette player :D

Cassette, WTH is that??? hahahaha.. you mean your 8 track.....

Does anyone have any info on what they are doing or have come up with? I am interested! Fact, I may know of where we can find an ECM and a Cummins to 'play' with......

It would be reat to get efi live foing for dodge...........I might think about ownig a CR if they get efi live.

I think you Dodge guys are daydreaming. Van Akin is DOA...

EFILive is based on GM ecm's ONLY. EFILive "cracked" GM's programming code...

Rob

Van akin came the closest so far, I wish some one would do it also. The cp3s are pretty much the same but the programming, is way different. Thats why it hasnt been done yet and same as the delete kits they had out for ford and chevy way before dodge.

Their just ain't no doubt in my mind at all that they will come out with it, but not until right after I break down and buy one a these new Quad boxes. No doubt in my mind at all cause right now that's the only system that I know of that I would want more if it were available.

I think HPTuners does tuning for gasser Dodges. Maybe you guys should start bugging them for diesel tuning.

I don't know anything about all this tuning stuff, but i was watchin the kid run down the road in his vette with the laptop all hooked up to it tuning his car while he was drivin and that was cool as hell. I wanna be able to do that.

I think HPTuners does tuning for gasser Dodges. Maybe you guys should start bugging them for diesel tuning.

I heard HP Tuners are getting into diesel tuning? Do you know if that's true Josh?

They already have tuning for the Duramax. I don't know about Ford or Dodge.

We should get all the brains together and come up with front money.

We could be millionares very fast if it worked.

Tommy?

It seems that EFILive & HPTuners decided to tune the BEST diesel first.... :poke

It seems that EFILive & HPTuners decided to tune the BEST diesel first.... :poke

nope just the one that needed the most help lol

If the CP3's are the same, are the injectors basically the same as well? Could a GM ECM be wired in to control the cummins and then programmed with EFI live to handle it?

I haven't ever worked or researched and ISB motor, but do they have a separate controller for the trans and the engine?

so where have these tuners you speak of been since 03?????:lol:

:poke

Damn i wanna run my mouth on this one but i'll be good...LOL

Why. It's to late in life to try an walk the new path now.