• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

MUDDY

stickers

Is it possible to get this sticker as just letters, no background?

82chevfronthoodatickers1207Picture0.jpg

I'm talking about the IdahoTurboDiesels.com one, not the 150 rear wheel horsepower one, although I might want one of those too.

josh, i'll have stickers as ya request. block letters vs the 'harley style. no background. note the rwhp stckr is 150 'MINUS'. only tom and i get to wear one of those :thumbup:

mc and dan,,,,,,,,,i'll hv em for ya at the meet

randy, got it.

also the old ibf logo's as in up rt tom's rear window, got some. ibf banners too.

got some of the new itd logo for side windows

gettin a big 8x30 rear window/tailgate logo for sugwhite made tommorow. also a banner as i've got on my hdache rack

let me know what else ya want asap so i can get em made b4 the meet :thumbup:

as ya see we got lots of cummins stuff. got dmax stuff. can get more psd stickers as on tom's window,,,,,,,,,or as requested, these psd stickers :lol:

psdstickerPicture021.jpg

josh, i'll have stickers as ya request. block letters vs the 'harley style. no background. note the rwhp stckr is 150 'MINUS'. only tom and i get to wear one of those :thumbup:
I'd prefer the "harley style" with no background as opposed to the block lettering, but if you can't get it like that then the block lettering works for me. What sizes does it come in? I'd like something in the 36" wide range if you can get it.

If I detune to 150- can I get one of those? 8-)

as ya see we got lots of cummins stuff. got dmax stuff. can get more psd stickers as on tom's window,,,,,,,,,or as requested, these psd stickers :lol:

psdstickerPicture021.jpg

Bring it to Firebird this year Muddy. I'll show you just how good a 6.0 Powerstroke can run vs the truck that has that sticker on it. :lol:

Bring it to Firebird this year Muddy. I'll show you just how good a 6.0 Powerstroke can run vs the truck that has that sticker on it. :lol:

Hey YMMOT, how about you hook up to one end and i'll hook to the other and we both pull (shouldn't have to pull too hard) and we can all wager on how many SECONDS till the Dodge splits..... I guess at least the Cummins motor will still be there... Heck, then you could put the Cummins in a Cheby and actually have a real good truck ... one that will go 300K and still have an intact body...

( | ) :poke :burn:nutkick

Um, Am I gonna git the snot kicked outa me at this dinner???

miss hathaway,,,,,,,,,,, grab my pointiest boots and polish em up for the meet. :thumbup::nutkick:lol:

dennis,,,,,,good sticker idea. now how many are gonna be wanted?????? i'll take 4. we need 20 mininum in an order. :thumbup: anyone else????????

moose,,,,,,i'll have em for ya at the meet :cheer:

josh,,,,,,,, no need to detune. lets just trade chevies straight across.or,,,,,,, i prolly have a sticker in your rwhp range in the box waitin for ya. also,,,,,,,,the banner sticker you describe, 28 inch in 'harley' letter style, white letters,,,,no background,,,,,,,got it right here :thumbup:

also, anyone wanting the ford powerstroke stickers, toms version, not mine, [or mine] :D let me know asap so i can get em made tommorrow.