Power Wagon

Just stopping by to see how you're doing

Yes, it has been a while. I think the last time I saw you was at a campout. The last time I was in your neck of the woods, I did not have time to stop by. I was down there on a one day trip checking out whether i wanted to buy my in-law's motorhome. Took one look, went hand lunch, and drove home without it.

I haven't been back to Idaho since then, and that was some... hrm.. 2 years ago, if memory serves.

Hope you, Muddy, and all are doing ok.

Yea I think it was at Mt Emily a couple years ago. We need to plan another camp trip soon. I am getting itchy to do some camping!!!!!!!!!!

Yep we are all good.I just got over the flu and alexis is coming down with a cold but otherwise all is good. How are you??????

Well, i've managed to miss almost all the bugs going around. Daniel has pneumonia, or bronchial pneumonia or bronchitis... depending on how you want to view it.

Other than that, we're all good at the moment.

I just realized for your poor confused souls wondering who the heck I am... I'm the guy that started the website for NW Bombers. I think I was at the first Bomb party at a dodge dealership over in the Boise area a number of years back. Haven't managed to make many returns to the area since then, though. I also used to be a moderator on TDR under this name.

Half those trips were to hassle Muddy and the other half for my in-laws to hassle me... But they moved to Missouri, so I guess that's all good now :)

:D

glad to hv mark w/ us :thumbup:

many of u attnding the mnt em cmp trips hv met mark. as well as some of the original idaho bomber events and most remembr his TDR days as mod

mark and i go way back :cheer: