• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Guest ShanesLB7

I get my BABY back on friday!!!!!

31 posts in this topic

WAHOOOOO damn wooooooooo.... Ups finally showed up today with the reactor flex plate!!!!! Dave should have it back in tonight do some testing and tuning tomorrow and she's golden.... I am also installing a stage II cp3 Friday night.... I can't wait..... I am soooooo happpy!! I have been lost without my truck.....:thumbup:8-)

Hell yeah Friday's goona be like christmas all over again.... Except... BETTER!!!!:lol: :lol: :D

Shane... I'm not quite sure... Are you excited to get your truck back or something?!

Shane... I'm not quite sure... Are you excited to get your truck back or something?!

Wellll KINDA!!!!!! LOL!!!:thumbup:

I mean geez I wasn't sure... I mean you show NO enthusiasm whatsoever!

Fixed it for ya! :-o

yeah if you could only see me jumping up and down naked in my front window!!!:twisted:

yeah if you could only see me jumping up and down, and running up and down the halls naked!!!:twisted:

Now that is better... and more like it.:twisted:

Shane, one thing i would NOT waste my $ on again is the stage 2 or 3 cp3 UNLESS that is ALL you plan on doing for mods, it is an upgrade but for how long?????????

Shane, one thing i would NOT waste my $ on again is the stage 2 or 3 cp3 UNLESS that is ALL you plan on doing for mods, it is an upgrade but for how long?????????

Very true but I got a heal of a deal on this one..... Oh yeah........... TRUCK ROCKS!!! I want to thank Dave at Ultimate Transmission!!!!!8-)

Hell yeah... So did you get to break it in? Good deal, glad to see ya back on the road...:thumbup: Now buy me one of those bumpers... hahahaha

Glad to hear ya got your baby back, when ya get a chance swing over and give me a ride in that beast!!

He hasn't been on much so he must be enjoying it alot! :thumbup:

Brings a whole new meaning to 6in tip...:-o:twisted:

Oh did I say that out lout!?:lol::-o

Brings a whole new meaning to 6in tip...:-o:twisted:

Oh did I say that out lout!?:lol::-o

Hay it's a 7" tip!!!!:nono::twisted: LOL... Just out breaking it in!!!!:thumbup: Plus it's my daughter's b-day so I will check in later:twisted: While I am wearing my new IBF sweatshirt... Thanks Randy!!!:thumbup:

Hay it's a 7" tip!!!!:nono::twisted: LOL... Just out breaking it in!!!!:thumbup: Plus it's my daughter's b-day so I will check in later:twisted: While I am wearing my new IBF sweatshirt... Thanks Randy!!!:thumbup:

Oh my bad.. lmao!!:lol:

The only issue is for some reason when I go to stop and put it in park the sensor won't shot it's in park it shows reverse... and when I get out the damn things honks but the tranny is in park... I talked to Dave and he said that sometimes that happpens so I might have to run up this Saturday so he can fix that and to a quick check up but other than that OMG is this thing STRONG!!!!! I hooked up to the trailer yesterday and I swear you couldn't tell it was there..... :twisted:

Glad your happy with your truck Shane and can use all that power now!

Justin

Glad your happy with your truck Shane and can use all that power now!

Justin

Yeah buddy!!!!:twisted:

Gotta hook up with you and see if you really can lay down some soot...... Oh yeah!