• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

garywj

Building processor

Hey everyone. I have all the lab equipment, and all of the parts for a processor. I put almost everything togather today. Only have a few hoses left to install. If I wired the water heater correctly :roll: . If I can get some methanol and lye tomorrow, I should be able to start a test batch. Hope to meet some of you at the dinner on the 27th. Gary

Here are some pics of the finished processor. Next will be the wash tank. I need to find some 55 gal drums that have the threaded bungs. I tested the tank and pump with water, seems like it took all day to heat up to 140. :-? On the good side, everything worked well with no leaks. I'll keep ya posted. I plan on making my first test batch sometime this week.

post-349-145494290276_thumb.jpg

post-349-145494290524_thumb.jpg

Sorry....nothin yet.:-( Got sidetracked by replacing the front rotors and drag link. It's only money right$$$ I'm hoping to be back on track soon. I'll let ya know how the fist batch goes.

so you went with the "appleseed" approach. Looks like you did some research. The only draw back with that is you cant see what is going on in there, and if the glycerine hardens,( beleive me it does if not done right) your screwed. If you bought that WATER pump with no viton orings it will leak due to the meth and lye. Dont let any one lie to you there. Those 2 ingredients are the devil on equipment.......Good Luck! Let us know.:thumbup: