• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
twistedjack

stewart warner guages

8 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of thier guages? The only other brand that I can find that will work for my application is isspro.

I am planning on swapping all the chevy factory gauges to make them all match since no one makes a pillar for a 83 chevy:-x so I plan on building my own dash.

Ive heard and have used (in older vehicle apps) Stewart Warner is THE name in gauges.

Randy07GMAX has em, he'll jump in on this Im sure

Summit has a pod for that truck. I installed one 2 weeks ago in my buddys truck. I think Autometer made it but Im not real sure. I am sure he got it from Summit along with an oil pressure and coolant temp gauge.

His truck is an 84 and Im pretty sure thats the same as yours.

They even had the right color paint in stock.

Summit has a pod for that truck. I installed one 2 weeks ago in my buddys truck. I think Autometer made it but Im not real sure. I am sure he got it from Summit along with an oil pressure and coolant temp gauge.

His truck is an 84 and Im pretty sure thats the same as yours.

They even had the right color paint in stock.

see if you can find the part # I just called them they couldn't find it

Ill see if he has his recipt. It was just wrapped in a clear plastic bag when we opened the box.

Also it wasnt a full pillar. Maybe half, but it fit good right over the stock one. Maybe thats not what youre looking for.

I like my Stewart Warner.. They come with a cover to make them blue if you like blue, I run the clear.... Haven't had any probs yet, and I would go with em again...

I run auto meter but the Stewart Warners are great guages to. Just what you like for your truck is all.