Guest BigBully

My Truck has stumped TST!!!

Guest BigBully

Well, it is official! My truck is 1 in a.... I don't know how many products they have sold.. :lol: My remote for my TST CR-Max keeps switching power levels, and the timing, the cool down temp... You name it..

Well I sent in my remote and they put a ground wire on it and sent it back.. Well it is still doing it. I got a phone call from one of the Head TST programing guys and he can't figure it out or duplicate the problem. So he has to talk to the head engineer to see if he knows what to do... Because he is stumped...:lol::confused:

Guest BigBully

lol I don't know.. maybe.. The guy almost wanted me to drive my truck down to TST so they could figure it out... lol

Guest BigBully

Yeah... If they would only pay the way... It is in Illinois.. I think. Maybe Minisota.. I don't remember.

Guest BigBully

Hahaha! Yeah, No... I'm not that lucky..

And how tough do you think I am?! I can barely carry a truck hood!

Guest BigBully

Yeah now that you mentioned it... I am pretty tough... I can't hide it very well can I...:D :poke :bs:lol:

Guest BigBully
meg I am going to add your truck to the quote I have of you cause its retarded too

No, my truck isn't retarded... It is just a complex being... Just like me :D

Guest ShanesLB7
No, my truck isn't retarded... It is just a complex being... Just like me :D

I am pretty sure ALL women are complex!!!:twisted::thumbup:

Guest BigBully
I am pretty sure ALL women are complex!!!:twisted::thumbup:

That is because if we were simple and easy, you guys would get bored.. It is all about the challenge.:twisted::lol:

Guest BigBully

I am supposed to hear back from TST tomorrow to see if they (head programer and head engineer) figured out what to do about my remote. Hopefully my truck isn't too complicated for them.

Guest BigBully

Then Tom... The only alternative is changing to men.. Or you could always have a hermaphrodite.. I hear they have some interesting mood swings!:smart::lol:

Guest BigBully

Yeah no kidding.. Me too... I am afraid that with it changing my settings all the time it will break my truck or something.

That is because if we were simple and easy, you guys would get bored.. It is all about the challenge.:twisted::lol:

If women were simple and easy.............Im not touchin that in a public forum :-o:nono:

Meg, my truck will change power levels and timing all by itself also, i just got used to it and when i called mark chapple he said huh, thats not right, mine will also flash (blink) the cool down timer if i let it idle for more than 20 sec without throttle input.

mine might have been a groung issue as it says not to ground with the lift pump but it said the a/c wont work right. someday when i get my truck back that is one of the things i need to get checked out.

please post the fix,,, if you find one.

Guest BigBully
If women were simple and easy.............Im not touchin that in a public forum :-o:nono:

CHICKEN!!!!!