kmkdieselperformance

read this and pass on

Email I got

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their , doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though . . . Something has to change in this country and soon

Very good point... I get a little irritated with how the system works, I am more than willin to help ppl in need but the ones that abuse it makes it hard to help the honest ones in need..

Guest POWERTRIP

Yep. I have seen those that need help not get any or very very little. But I have also seen those that DONT need help get dang near everything paid for and all the help they could ask for.

Guest BigBully

This is the way it goes... Those that need the help... Don't get it, but those that don't... Do...

It is the circle of the government.

This is something that needs to be brought up to maybe UHHHH, Channel 2,6,7, and 12? Maybe a state rep or 2. I cant believe Ive never thought of that.

Good point, I like it

Dan

Guest BigBully

You are right... 60minutes or something..

Bring it up to one of the presidential candidates...

Guest Smokin Monster

Well they would rather dish out the money, and if they get in a pinch, they can just print more. Only to cause a deficit, that they can panic about later and blame on someone other than themselves.

Guest BigBully
now there's a man that I can agree with!

Hahaha... I knew that was going to come from you!