• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
nate

Schaeffer Oil

nate    0

I had talked to Rob a bit at the Allison party about Schaeffer oil. I had been running Rotella since I bought my truck, and I'm pretty much tired of the Rotella stink.

I called up the dealer in Jerome today. I'm not sure if it's a big office or just a home base thing. I talked to a lady, very nice person!

Anyhow, for the Schaeffer Supreme 9000 5w40, which is a full synthetic, it is $16.88 a gallon, which ends up being $101.28 a case (this is plus tax) They will sell you as little or as much as you want as well.

I'm not sure the cost for Amsoil, Royal Purple, etc, but I know the synthetic Rotella was just under $20 a gal last time I checked.

Also Schaeffer's does FREE oil analysis. I made sure it was a nationwide thing and not just local since I probably won't be in Idaho forever. They include a postage paid paid kit with the oil. You just send it in, they do the analysis and send the info back along with another kit.

I just wanted to put this info out there since I know they aren't a overly well known company to the public. They typically deal with fleet/farm accounts.

Dangle    0

I started running scheaffer a few nonths back and have been happy so far. I plan to start out at 7000 miles with a oil scan @ 3500 and filter change...then increase from there. They are one of the oldest american oil companys aswell. I run Scheaffer 9000 5w-40

nate    0

324-6430 is the # for him.

Wasn't sure if it was like the Amsoil dealers where a "dealer" can be a guy on his home computer and just patches the orders up to Amsoil HQ.

The lady I talked to said they do a delivery run usually once a week, sometimes 2x a week. You can call them, pay over the phone with a card and they will just drop the oil off at your home, shop, etc.

BoiseRob    0

Here's the corporate website: http://www.schaefferoil.com/.

They post more information regarding their product than any other oil company period. It's in their "Technical Data Sheet" section. It's amazing to compare all the information they provide to the few and scant details other oil companies provide. Enjoy...

Rob

Dangle    0
there is also a dealer up in cadwell its funny my brother in law uses the one in cadwell and lives in twin and you guys up in boise use the one down here

Who is the one in caldwell???? any ideas????