• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Vsouth

MMS dyno day 2-16-08

Vsouth    0

Dyno'd my truck today at Meridian Motorsports. Ran pretty decent on the street tune. Put down 535/956. The race tune didn't do much. Need to work on it a little more. Was a really nice day to dyno. To bad more people couldn't show up.

MUDDY    120

miss hathaway has some pics tom :thumbup: looked funny u were slidin the front wheel and burnin the back :lol:

verlon, dang good #s :thumbup:

had great time visitin w/ all.:thumbup:

skip,,,,,,,good to see u again aftr all those yrs :cheer:

plan on ITD/mms dyno the 3rd sunday of may :coal:

Lehi    0

Sorry I didn't make it. My 454(468) decided to blow up on the way there. Oh well time to build it better. Big thanks to Lumpdog for coming to get me with the trailer.

nate    0

The one in the brown truck Lehi?

Sorry I didn't make it. My 454(468) decided to blow up on the way there. Oh well time to build it better. Big thanks to Lumpdog for coming to get me with the trailer.

Vsouth    0

I did not know I was going to make it. My injector saga on this new engine seems to never end. I'm sure I will have better tunes for the next dyno day. What I really can't wait for is Firebird to open.

Grunt    0

I'm glad you stuck around until I could get there muddy....you too ymmot :-)

Ymmot..I'm still not sure if it was your front tires or the back ones that left the black marks on the pavement LMBO

SPOOLN2    0

It was a nice day for a small turn out, got to meet Muddy and Yammot, and talked with you a bit but forgot to introduce myself. But I’m Justin and drive the red Cummins that was there. Great Numbers you put down. :thumbup: