idahospeeddon

Van Aaken closes the door

I am good friends with the guy that brought them to the states, he left a couple months ago, he said they never wanted to develop new products, so all the people that were waiting for something for their rig started getting upset with him, so he got upset with them, and finally got tired of being stuck in the middle..... apparently they couldn't make it in the states without him.... it's a shame, he's a hell of a good guy and would bend over backwards for anyone that needed it.

On the other sites the dealers are reporting that the whole company is closing down, not just the US division. So anybody with these boxes is just kinda screwed. They're even telling dealers that there will be no returns on merchandise they are holding and no warranty offered with it. So the sales are on if you always wanted one of these and couldn't afford it before.

I am good friends with the guy that brought them to the states, ......., he's a hell of a good guy and would bend over backwards for anyone that needed it.

Maybe you should ask your friend if he wants to get into making some software for Cummins. It would be nice if someone would make some for the mighty Cummins. GM has it pretty good with the EFI Live software! It would sure be nice if we had something along that line to work with......

I am good friends with the guy that brought them to the states, he left a couple months ago, he said they never wanted to develop new products, so all the people that were waiting for something for their rig started getting upset with him, so he got upset with them, and finally got tired of being stuck in the middle..... apparently they couldn't make it in the states without him.... it's a shame, he's a hell of a good guy and would bend over backwards for anyone that needed it.

Please divulge. . . There is always more to the story thatn you think!

the thing is, I haven't talked to him in a while and don't know what is public knowledge and what is not, what all did you want to know?

also, I'm sure there is a LOT that I don't know about the situation.

Maybe you should ask your friend if he wants to get into making some software for Cummins. It would be nice if someone would make some for the mighty Cummins. GM has it pretty good with the EFI Live software! It would sure be nice if we had something along that line to work with......

They had the closest thing to that with I think there a5 correct me if I am wrong guys.

Bryan and Sean,

All I can go off is the facts that Simon the owner of VAD US provided to me straight from his mouth While I was asked to help clean out the old building and clean up the mess that others left behind,

I am coming stright from the horses mouth on this and will stand by every word I said.

If any of you have any questions about any of this please feel free to call Simon Silverleaf, Owner of VAD US, at agleaf@optonline.net

Just because you are trying to pawn off all there unworking, no warranty product doesn't mean you need to lie about the true story.

As far as I know I was just spreading the truth from the owners mouth. . . Don't go on the attack without coming to me first and finding out what is going on... That was BS Mr. Jolley!:nono: You have my phone number and email address when you mature enough to use it! I DID NOT LIE ABOUT ANYTHING. It was straight from the ENGLISH owners mouth.

There have been a lot of rumors spread, but only a few from th owners mouth!

Why don't you call me first to see what kind of position I was put into in the first place before you start the mudslinging.

That sounds about like the mature thing to do.

Sorry for the mudslinging. I did not mean to make it seem like Jason (CrashCade) was a liar. He is a great guy and everything has been worked out.

Thanks Jason.

Will do, sorry to break in on the thread.

Bryan understood,

I was mislead by Simon in many ways, It sounds like I was USED in ordedr to help him accomplish what he needed to accomplish. There is no need to come this unglued over a misunderstanding.

I will once again apologize publically for the misinterpretations on Simons behalf.

I knew better than to get involved in this when Simon came calling me, for help. I am sorry for any problems this has caused you and Domiator.

On another note. When do you want to fix my FASS. It is going to have to wait unto my truck is on the raod again. I had a Ford explorer try to stop me in a head on collsions, Her brakes worked good, just not good enought to not destroy my bumpers, winch fenders and all my chillers. We are putting a '06 front end on it now.

So as soon as I get it back, I will give you guys a holler.

Once again Sorry for the confusion. CAn we all just hug and make friends now!:confused:

Something happened here in this thread, but even readin back through it several times I still can't figure out what it was or where it started. I guess as long as you all are singin campfire songs together again it don't matter though.