• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Lehi

Got my Gauges

Well Lumpdog put my gauges in for me tonight. I got a set of Glow shift black, that match the autometer tach he put in last week. They work awesome. He also wired up my shutdown cable. I think he did a wonderful job on the fuel shutoff. You pull the e-brake release and it shuts the truck off. :thumbup::-o

post-280-14549429012_thumb.jpg

post-280-145494290126_thumb.jpg

Nate its a crappy 1st Gen thats pillar is tiny. So for me to read the top Boost gauge it has to be sideways. Not that is matters. I never even hit 20.

The pillar pod sure would look better if the guages were more level, but with the skinny straight up pillar, it is hard to do.

But at least his EGT guage is easy to read.

And the park brake handle idea is all Lehi's!!

If you can't drop the clutch, the truck ain't worth keeping.

As for mods, everything is geared towards better towing not really power. I just got a set of firestone air ride bags on and a set of aluminum not bent rims, also the borgeson steering shaft. Next I will be modifying the flatbed with some flush tie-down rings. This summer I will put three recievers on the truck for a multi mount winch. One in the front of the bed, one at the back, and one in the front of the truck. This way I can winch stuff onto the trailer, Winch elk onto the flatbed, and get myself unstuck.

Personally, I like the winch the elk idea. You just need to figure out how to get about a mile or two of cable on the thing for when you shoot your animal don in the canyon.:thumbup: