cahammer

dynoed yesterday

well I finally made it down to terrys dyno yesterday and had a good time I switched out my 191 dv's for y lazer cut ones on thursday and noticed a loss of boost well first run on terrys dyno I made 427 hp and then it went down fill from there by the time we were done I was barley able to hiT 100 hp and 0 boost well my timeing has slipped bad so gotta go and fix it again but a big thanks to terry and julie for lettin me come down and fumeagate their shop pics and vids to come a little later today

Guest 9812VCTD

Dang man that sucks that your timing slipped again.......So it sounds like your timing had already slipped before you even dyno'ed. Yeah let's see those smoke pics...

Justin

well I finally made it down to terrys dyno yesterday and had a good time I switched out my 191 dv's for y lazer cut ones on thursday and noticed a loss of boost well first run on terrys dyno I made 427 hp and then it went down fill from there by the time we were done I was barley able to hiT 100 hp and 0 boost well my timeing has slipped bad so gotta go and fix it again but a big thanks to terry and julie for lettin me come down and fumeagate their shop pics and vids to come a little later today

Ok Heads up race with the Mercedes at that set up :poke

Seriously, sucks to hear you had problems. At least it is a fixable issue. :thumbup:

Loctite 290 is the green stuff. Used to hold bearings on shafts.

I have used red (Loctite 271) for that application before, seems to work just fine.

well i think i found one of my bigger problems the dang air filter i am running a afe prodry s it should look like this

prodrys.jpg

but this is what mine looks like

afefilter.jpg

and here is just starting to clean it

afefilter2.jpg

boy i am glad i have a work sink i think my wife would kill me!

yep nate got one put in today for a temp untill i can get me a better one truck is back running better then ever seeing boost spikes up to 42psi but can hold at 40 going down the road who would of thunk it was the stupid air filter lol

Guest 9812VCTD

I can't believe that is what was holding you back.....That AFE looked Really bad. Time to Re-Dyno.$$$

Justin