• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Not sure how long I have, so I'm doing this instead of trying to find the "Contact Administrator" link.

I have had to logon five times tonight. There have been several "run time" errors. I had a session freeze up. I had to reboot my computer to clear it. Who needs to know this info?

Please forward to the proper location.

Guest POWERTRIP

I have to reload the site 5-6 to times before it will show that i have read all the threads in a certain forum. Not sure what is up

I have to reload the site 5-6 to times before it will show that i have read all the threads in a certain forum. Not sure what is up

That was something I was doing the other day. It shouldn't be doing that still. I was trying to find the stuff that has been causing slow behavior on the site.

everything is working ok for me except after i get done reading all the posts and it says no more posts the guages on the main message page are still blue might help ya alittle thomas

everything is working ok for me except after i get done reading all the posts and it says no more posts the guages on the main message page are still blue might help ya alittle thomas

Same here with me.

Ahh the writing in white up at the top where is says "New Posts"?

That can take up to 5 minutes to update. Here is what I do to make that read Zero again.

Click the "Quick Links" on the right side of the bottome Nav Bar. One of the options there is to "Mark Forums Read". That will turn the "New Posts" label to Zero.

Guest POWERTRIP
Same here with me.

Ya mine does the same. Have to reload the site a few times before it will clear the guages.

I put the setting back as I think I found the cause of the site having been DOG SLOW at times.

Now when you read all new posts the threads and forums should be correct.